“Anniversary ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 15th and 16th St.
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We were very disappointed in the food. The Seabass was not cooked properly it was greasy and the entire dish was flavorless (I could not eat it, I tried) the waiter was so sweet he came over because he could see I couldn't eat it. He took it back and brought a new york, which was dry and chewy. No possible way we would return. So sad it ruined my husband's anniversary with me. He just wanted to show me a good time and really all I could eat was the vegetables. I can steam vegetables at home. And not spend $$$. He is an easy going guy, and he looked really disappointed. He had the kobe which was also dry and had a bell pepper sause on it that took away from any of the steak's minimal flavor.

1  Thank Angie M

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner. The steak is delicious! Their deserts are the best. And the wine is spectacular.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The food is Expensive but worth every penny. My husband got the beef wellington and I had the Sea bass and Oh My Goodness!!! Service was unbeatable!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

W My wife and I went here last week and had a little wait but food was good. Definitely recommend if going to Modesto. Great atmosphere and the service was pretty good. All in all a good time. We will go back.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Best restaurant in Modesto. Scott Aspesi has created a real fine dining restaurant that will rival anything in the bay area. Great wine selection, room for larger parties, and reservations recommended