“Nice surprise”

Chefs of New York Pizzeria
Ranked #15 of 524 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 August 2016

We didn't have the calzone but they looked amazing ! I had the anti pasti salad which was a bit tart ( wouldn't have it again ) my husband had the vodka pasta and it was fabulous. Will go back again .

1  Thank lvacationlover

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I have gone to Chefs of New York for nice Italian dinner dates. Great for anniversary dates. Its very small, but the owner is passionate about the food. I have never been disappointed. Well, maybe when they dont have seating during busy hours. Ziti is great.

1  Thank Amber C
Reviewed 13 July 2016

My wife and I have gotten pizza to go from here and we've always been more than pleased. The place is mainly always packed (that's a good thing) when we go grab our pizza. Our favorite pizza is the Fresh Spinach, Tomato & Ricotta, they even made a heart shaped one for us during Valentines...Job well done.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

This is the third time trying "Chefs of New York". The first two, I had the Meatball Parmigiana Hero Sandwich. It was flavorful and delicious.

This third time, we are going to try the ravioli's and baked lasagna. While waiting for our to go order, we waited outside and a girl who was coming in for her shift saw us and wanted to ensure that we had been helped and taken care of.

Great customer service for someone who wasn't even on the clock yet. As for Vinny, the owner, we had met him last time and he was friendly and personable and talked about his mother and her passion for cooking.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

This is one of the best Italian restaurants in Modesto the pizza is thin New York style pizza, and the garlic knots are to die for