“Dinner”

Hye Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 140 Restaurants in Montebello
Cuisines: Armenian
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Very good Meditteran food. Kabobs, and many other dishes available. Good service and a Hummus appetizer is free with in restaurant dinner order.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Very good Armenian food in Montebello! My fave is the chicken thigh kabob with rice and salad. Great prices! The 2 sauces are a must - garlic sauce and red pepper sauce. Must must must get these! The pita chips and humuus can be shared! Parking is in the back and they do a brisk catering business as well!

Reviewed 16 September 2016

The lentil soup is so delicious that while I was having work done on my kitchen I was there 2-3 times a week for it and a Greek salad. Their Fatoush salad is absolutely delicious (unfortunately, I had to ask they make sure they aren't including old lettuce as I previously had issues with that). I had the pork chops but they were a bit too thick and dry for my taste. The hummus is yummy as are the tabbouleh and Armenian salad but, if you're looking online and order, each dish is $2-$3 more as (per server I spoke with), the menu has not been updated to reflect current prices. If you offer something in writing you should honor it...no? I will keep ordering their salads and soup...yummy!

Reviewed 19 August 2016

The chicken breast kabobs are delicious. They are not dry at all. You get a lot for your money if you don't like to take home leftovers I suggest you share. The Armenian coffee is a great after dinner drink.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Wonderful hole in the wall restaurant with good food and great service. This was my first time visiting this restaurant and it was excellent. Located on the busy street with plenty of street parking or in the back. The Hummus was great. We tried the Chicken Breast Kabobs with a side of Armenian Potatoes and Roasted Vegetables. It was grilled to perfection, seasoned well and very juicy and the portion is good enough to share. We also ordered Lamb Chops since they are out of Lamb Kabobs. It comes with two sides, I tried the Sauteed Spinach and Armenian Rice Pilaf. It was very good. The service was great, attentive and pleasant. I like the homey feel of the restaurant. I will definitely be returning again.