“Nice food , great pies”
Review of Coco's

Coco's
Ranked #148 of 305 Restaurants in Monterey
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We went there for dinner. The staff was polite and the service was quick. We had items from the breakfast menu and all was tasty. The pies are remarkable though - worth a visit!

There are newer reviews for Coco's

Reviewed 23 January 2017

We stopped here for muffins and coffee before starting our drive on the 17 mile drive. We both got a muffin, coffee, and a side of fruit. The total was $25 which we thought was way too much.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We have had breakfast there several times but most recently with my sister. They only had the Holiday Menu but we each found something good. My sister had an egg white omelet with spinach and feta with fresh fruit. I had two eggs poached with two pancakes and two chicken sausage patties. My husband had a burger with sweet potatoe fries, which we all ate. I like the fact that they have options outside of pork for breakfast, vanilla creamer and the menu tells you the calorie counts. During normal hours their over 55 menu offers good choices too. The service is terrific. For a chain, I am always suprised.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Only place open for Thanksgiving, so we tried it. Food was good, the service was good. Lots of seasonal choices for breakfast.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Cocos has become an annual stop for reasonable fare. We discovered this restaurant last year and visited again this year. Not the best and definitely not the worst. Standard diner fare with nice looking pies!