“Friendly”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #9 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Monterey
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

There's always room for Starbucks. We got a drink before our movies started. The baristas were very nice and the line sent quickly. The restrooms weren't so great, but they were the only one open on Easter. Can't expect everything to be perfect. SB's normally are always good in most cities.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Great atmosphere in the Del Monte Shopping Center. Parking is a premium thou on the weekends. They have a nice area to sit and read the newspaper.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Stopped in for a business meeting & realized 1/2 an hour later I was missing my wallet with my phone .
Apparently I had left it on the shelf where one adds sugar & coco powder .
Some honest customer gave it to the staff with all my cash & cards intact .
I know this isn't a true review of Star$$$ but the other honest patron needs a THANK-YOU ! Maybe they will read TA reviews ?

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Was classic, but they sweetened my tea by default when the normal default is not to sweeten (at least what I have seen).

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This is one of the nicer Starbucks I have visited. Seems a little cleaner than some and is not littered with grimy upholstered furniture inhabited by people who look like they're camping out for the day. The whole shopping center where this is located is very nice. I would recommend it.