All reviews koi pond monterey cookhouse the breakfast area bagels bay window monterey area room was large nice breakfast cannery row easy access short drive staff was very friendly and helpful continental breakfast fridge and microwave great room hard boiled eggs convenient location
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Checked in to this hotel late in the evening, was expecting Best Western level service but received Hojo service. The drain was clogged and the sheets were dirty. Called the front desk, no answer! Called back in the morning, the manager did not return my call.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Basanta S, General Manager at Best Western De Anza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experience at our hotel! We apologize for any inconveniences that you may have encounter while being our guest. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. Please feel free contact me directly at basanta@deanzainn.com and/or at 831-646-8300 to express your concern. We hope to see you sometime again, and get a chance to make up for what happened during your last visit.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

They did not have the room that I reserved available. Staff was very unaccomindating. They made my family sleep in a 1 king bed room. I had requested a noon check in time and showed up at 1:00. I was told the rooms were not ready. I went back at 3:00 and they did not have the requested room for me.

The room has a flickering light (which they did fix), dirty sheets (both the top and the bottom as seen in the pictures), and hair in the bathtub.

We had stayed here before but will no stay here again. Being a Gold Member does not mean anything at this place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rodney N
Basanta S, General Manager at Best Western De Anza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and thank you for your loyalty as a gold member. We apologize for the unpleasant experience that you had experience while being our guest. We strive to produce an absolute best level of service and a clean facility. It is our unfortunate that we were unable to meet your expectation for both. The reason we were unable to provide the room of your choice was because of being sold out. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. Please give us another chance to make up. We hope to see you sometime again, and get a chance to make up for what happened during your last visit. I am promise you that you will accompanied by a legendary experience and a room of your choice.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

It was very good no complaints and very spacious for one night. There was many facilities in the room like a large fridge and microwave which is very handy. It has a nice set up eith a couch and tv. And a nice free breakfast

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa A
Basanta S, General Manager at Best Western De Anza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Although we strive for five star review, the details of your four star review is equally humbling. Thank you for your review about our hotel, the amenities that we offer and the room feature. Our location is simply unbeatable, and we try our best to make our guest feel like a home away from home. Our team is comprised of hard working individuals aspiring to leave an impression in so many areas you mentioned above. We hope to see you sometime again, I am promise you that you will be accompanied by a legendary experience.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

This B/W is very comfortable and convenient. The staff, especially the Front Desk Clerk was extremely helpful and accommodating with this last moment reservation. The breakfast was okay, but could be improved upon with a greater variety of items. The Hotel is located between two restaurants and near other amenities. We will be returning to this Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mike T, Manager at Best Western De Anza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear hdsauls,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1-831-646-8300 or 1-800-858-8775.

Siyuan Tang
Operation Manager
Best Western De Anza Inn

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We went to this motel because of the price, it is the lowest among all Best Westerns. However, is it really worth risking yours and your loved ones safety to save $10 a night? I don't think so! You should be aware that if she stay in this motel you can't walk anywhere. There are a lot of homeless people around the hotel and Denny's. On our second night there were people in a car in the closed parking spot and it looked like they were smoking something. We called Front Desk to report it but no one picked up the phone. We ended up double locking our door and check-out before our actual check-out day. We went to Park Crest Inn after which was much more secure and convenient.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Mike T, Front Office Manager at Best Western De Anza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear cmacky2018,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 1-831-646-8300 or 1-800-858-8775.

Siyuan Tang