“Best pastrami ”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My husband swears by The Hat. Huge portions and more than just pastrami sandwiches. There is truly something for everyone. The staff is friendly and efficient. It's an out of the box authentic LosAngeles must away from the glitz and glitter of Hollywood. It is a pace that dates back to the yesteryear of Los Angeles. Worth the stop!

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

I'm not a pastrami fan but the hubby is so we tried The Hat from a recommendation from a cousin who loves pastrami sandwiches. We might have over expected our experience as we were disappointed to only like the sandwich. There's a lot of meat but it's not very juicy and you still need to dip it in the au jus. We ordered the Pastrami Dip and Roast Beef with dip but only 1 small container came with our order which did not seem sufficient to make our meats moist enough. Maybe they already dipped the meats in the au jus like other shops do but it still wasn't juicy enough if they did so. The servings were quite big and we did not finish our orders, especially the Chili Fries which is really a lot. Best to bring a buddy to share your order.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Acquaintances...of mine suggested that we eat at the " world famous hat...I was very hungry so I said let's go I'm not kidding the food was not all theat great my pastrami sandwich was small and my fries were cold..if your looking for a great Pastrami Sandwich then you should drive a little further east on Whittier Blvd and Greenwood the name of the place is" ARRY's".... Now there's a Great Place to eat it's a competitor but the food is Declious! Always Hot and always satisfying..if you're up to a challange try their Special Quesada!...one of my all time favorites is the Pastrami Cambo..
And the what I like to call the " Atomic Dog" it's a chile cheese dog that makes you say Bow Wow Wow Yippy Yo Yippy Ya.....

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I've been going here for a long time. Their signature pastrami is really good and I crave it from time to time. Not good for people on diets due to its mountain of meat in the sandwich. I've actually done it where I would buy one sandwich and take half to make another sandwich. Kinda reminds me of Carnegie deli in New York. Love it.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I was told of the famous pastrami sandwich and I had to have it! I loved it!!! It's my favorite place for lunch!!!!