“FANTASTIC PASTRAMI”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Stopped in for lunch with the baby. Very busy at two in the afternoon. Limited parking in the lot. Very limited seating inside.

Service was great. Order taken quickly and correctly. Food was delivered in a reasonable amount of time. Food was fantastic.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife heard good things about The Hat and we decided to give it a try. We both ordered the pastrami sandwiches and gravy fries. The pastrami sandwich was one of the best I ever had. My wife loved the gravy fries =] Well be back !

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Love the chili cheese fries and the pastrami with dip. when ever i come to the city i cant leave with out making a stop here.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Years before I had the famous pastrami dip.Been so long since I had it and made me appreciate the work that goes behind the counter. Nice thin shaved pastrami that just melts away. Talk about a small side a fries is a whole bag. Very generous portions. You won't go hungry here.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I always get the chili cheese pastrami fries when I go to the Hat. It's now on the menu but you can order it. The interior and exterior look like all the other Hat's. Service was fast and friendly, and the food was hot and yummy.