All reviews fire pit breakfast delivered hardwood floors abalone living room morro rock each morning cute place king suite road trip comfortable bed free breakfast few blocks ceiling fan hearst castle a great place to stay within easy walking distance
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We checked in here on a Friday night, left on Sunday. Stayed in the Pacific family suite, my husband & I and our 2 teen daughters. Loved this adorable place. Gorgeous & cozy, hardwood floors, fireplace in our room. I loved the paintings of the coast on the walls & meant to ask if they were by a local artist. (but forgot to) The girls had their own room & TV, separate from the old folks. Huge bathroom and giant shower, which I loved! It even had a bench in it! Very clean and quiet. Two small but pretty landscaped patios, one with a firepit that we sat at Saturday night. Close to the beach & Morro Rock (it's RIGHT there, great view of it right out your door!) Very comfy beds. You put in your breakfast order the night before, several yummy options & it is delivered to your room at a time of your choosing in the a.m. We devoured the Belgian waffle, very good. Staff was lovely and courteous and helpful. Extra towels had been put in, as they knew 4 of us were coming...Just a great place, close to fun stuff in Morro Bay. Except for when we drove into Cayucos, we pretty much just left our car at the hotel & walked to shopping, beach, and dining... Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay here on Super Bowl Sunday. We had a king bed that was super comfy and a big, beautiful bathroom. The shower was amazing, with jets and a rain shower head to reach every inch. It has a wonderful soaker tub and double sinks with beautiful marble tile floor to ceiling. The courtyard has a wonderful little fire pit area. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is nice and clean. It is located two blocks away from the ocean, restaurants and shops. We will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Anna P, General Manager at Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you Tina U. Glad you had such a nice time with ua. See you next time!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I chose to stay here because of the many great reviews I read, coupled with a great price. I stayed in a deluxe king, “the Urchin”. The room was updated and had modern decor. I especially loved the comfortable bed, cozy fireplace, and big shower with a built in seat inside. It was very clean and felt like a bungalow, not a typical hotel room.
Jess greeted me when I arrived, and was very friendly and gave me suggestions where to go for a sunset and hiking (which was why I went to the area).
I asked for my free, yes FREE, breakfast to be delivered 9am-9:30am and it arrived 9am sharp with a fabulous cappuccino. It was perfect and delicious.

My only complaints (why 4 Star, not 5) are that the mini fridge in the room would kick on and off often, and produced a loud buzzing noise. It was very hard for me to sleep with it. Also, the pillows were flat. They DID provide like 5 or 6, so I tried to layer them. But by personal preference, I’d suggest new, fluffy, pillows to go with the comfortable bed.

I would still highly recommend this place, and plan to return soon. I forgot to mention, it’s like two blocks walking distance from seaside shops/restaurants.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank TawnyLeann
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

What a hidden gem! We had never been to Morro Bay before, and we weren’t sure where to stay. I’m glad we picked this little place. Perfect size room for us, the bed was very comfortable, and the breakfasts! They were excellent, and the fact that breakfast was brought to your door, that was one of the best things about this stay! There is a cute little fire pit and garden area in the front. It doesn’t look like much in the daytime, but at night, so cozy! You can almost imagine roasting marshmallows there. I will definitely stay here again the next time I’m in the area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

A real gem!
Two blocks from everything, charming rooms with Fireplaces and View of Morro Rock.
Amazing breakfast and service.
If you need anything, just call the front. Extremely friendly and helpful. A MUST VISIT every time I come to San Luis Obispo area for work.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business