All reviews magic fingers coffee maker within walking distance walk in closet main street fridge and microwave bed was comfortable two blocks shops and restaurants night's sleep location is great visit morro bay stayed one night parking lot road trip would definitely stay here again ann
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We visited Morro Bay on business Feb. 11-13. This looked like a good price/good location, so I booked it. Boy were we happy, price, location, friendliness, cleanliness! Two blocks from the water, rock view out our window, easy walk to and from (uphill on the way back :) ) restaurants. We have since recommended Sundown Inn to everyone we know who also loves Morro Bay.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank WLDWYS2
Reviewed 29 January 2018

My husband and I were looking for reasonably priced lodging for a one night trip to Morro Bay. We couldn't have been happier with our choice. The Sundown Inn might not be the most fashionable motel that we have stayed, but it perfect for our needs. Very clean with a lovely new bathroom and new flooring throughout. Comfortable bed, good TV! We definitely will return.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a hotel in Morro Bay and selected the Sundown Inn. It was clean, comfortable, and with a reasonable price. It was also located within blocks of restaurants and shops. I also liked that this motel is of the style where you park your car next to the room. The staff was very helpful answering our questions.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kenc247
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We rented two rooms for two couples and loved the value that we got here. I really think it is one of the best lodging values on the California coast. It is not fancy and the rooms are not big BUT and this is a big BUT, it is clean, charming, with great bed and pillows. The cost per night is unbeatable. This is a great place for a run to beautiful Morro Bay where we had an awesome time. The town has plenty of things to do and some great little restaurants. The Galley is the best!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank dbrantingham
Reviewed 21 December 2017

This is a nice inn .Room is clean & comfortable.The boss is very kind,Checking in is very quick.The site of inn is near beach,How beautiful of the view. Price suits for tourist.I willl come again. Wilson from Taiwan

Date of stay: November 2017