“We like the food and atmosphere at Michael's at Shoreline”

Michaels at Shoreline
Ranked #120 of 333 Restaurants in Mountain View
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 26 August 2017

My friend and I have very much enjoyed eating breakfast and lunch at Michael’s on several occasions.

The atmosphere is the best part of dining at Michael’s. It is particularly pleasant to sit outdoors on the patio that overlooks a pond, fountain, and the Shoreline golf course; but inside seating is pleasant as well.

My friend absolutely loved the lunch of stuffed papaya with chicken salad and banana bread. I liked the crispy chicken sandwich with French fries (next time I will ask if they offer a salad instead of fries). On a separate occasion for breakfast, I ordered eggs Benedict that was delicious.

Customers order from behind the counter, not from a waitress; then we pick up the food when the beeper says it is ready. So there is no need to tip. The prices are quite reasonable.

Michael’s also has a bar that always has customers that like to eat food and have an alcoholic drink.

Parking is plentiful in their lot for eaters and golfers.

Michaels’s also has separate rooms for business and non-profit meetings and I have done that on 2 occasions.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Service and food good .A long drive to Michael's.Scenic water views.Casual.Rooms for special occasions.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Michaels is one of our yearly stops while visiting the Bay Area. This time I tried the Pastrami Sandwich and it was a delight. I haven't had a 'real' pastrami like this in many-a-moon. We went back again today and i had may pastrami and my wife had a bowl of soup which was very, very good. We'll plan a trip to Michaels on our next trip in June. It has a pleasant view of the gold course and fountains. The staff is very pleasant and it looks like all the food is good. It was too cool to dine outside but we've been there in the warmer weather and it was delightful. Warning: It closes at 3pm.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

That's the USP of this place - a hearty breakfast after some brisk exercise. Liked the layout - a pond with fountain and the golf greens beyond. The breakfast was pretty standard stuff - but much appreciated after a good workout. Service is good too.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Nice facility with good food for training and other business events. Food is good but not great. Service is good. It backs up to a lovely park-like setting and has covered outdoor seating in good weather. This is not somewhere I would go for any event that was not work-related.