“Mexican Fast Food chain”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Not bad for what it is, we go there once every few months for a Mexican fast food fix.Consistent selection and quality across the chain.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

I think it is about over 10 years we are going to La Salsa (Only this location) for lunch or dinner.
They make their own salsa at the restaurant and their black bean is killer. My favorite is Mahi-Mahi Burrito with green sauce and usually I load myself with bowl of Black Bean with Mango salsa before my meal.
Excellent place for good quality food at very reasonable price.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

La Salsa has a fairly extensive menu for a "fast food" joint. The offer a variety of enchiladas, burritos and tacos. I had the chicken and avocado enchilada plate one night and the Mexico City tacos the next. The enchilada plate was ok, but I was surprised that the enchilada was flat, not rolled. Anyway, the Mexico City tacos were fantastic. You can select from steak, chicken or pork - or ask for one of each. Another nice feature is the salsa bar which had a nice variety of salsas ranging from mild mango to very hot options. My only negative was the restrooms were a bit messy.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

I have eaten there many times. Truly enjoy their salsas - 4 or 5 to chose from. Great over tacos, burritos, quesadillas and taco salads.

Nothing outstanding - just a very good place in a very good location for very good Mexican fast food.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

From the minute we walked into La Salsa we felt that we were not welcome. They were obviously working on a catering order. They acknowledged us but still took a long time to take our order (we were the only customers there). Coffee was on the menu but they didn't have any. After ordering we sat down to wait and wait we did. We checked many times to see if maybe they were working on our order but all the staff was busy with the catering order. After about 15 minutes they finally started on our order but it took another ten minutes for it to arrive. Food was just OK. Should have walked out immediately and we were sorry we decided to stay.