All reviews etch a sketch rubik's cube tootsie rolls handwritten note hand written silicon valley free breakfast pool and hot tub breakfast room boutique hotel housekeeping staff el camino fresh fruit business trip oatmeal small hotel business traveler
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Very convenient, easy to get to from freeways and very quite. Friendly helpful staff I would deferentially stay at this hotel again. Very clean nice room. Sorry I didn't have enough time for the pool and hot tub very nice.

Room Tip: I like the top floor it was very quite didn't hear anyone.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jo An R
rld9, General Manager at Hotel Avante, a Joie de Vivre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Thank you for the 5 stars and hopefully next time you can use the spa and pool. We just resurfaced it and looks beautiful. Thank you again and for sharing your wonderful experience.

Best to you,

Reviewed 17 May 2016

We stayed at Hotel Avante 2 nights. The first night we were in a room on the El Camino Real side of the hotel. Since we don't like air conditioning, we opened the window. Unfortunately, the traffic noise was very loud. The next morning we requested a new "quieter" room, and the hotel staff graciously obliged and moved us to a much better and quieter room. Yes, we would stay here again in the future.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank iamhappycamper2016
rld9, General Manager at Hotel Avante, a Joie de Vivre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

I'm glad to see we made you a happy camper (love the handle!). Thank you for allowing us to remedy the open window noise situation for you. We will always do what we can to make our guest happy. It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

See you soon,

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Enjoyed my stay at the Avante. Good location near major highways, so easy to get around the Silicon Valley. A wide variety of restaurants and fast food joints in the area. The morning breakfast was good, with a nice variety of hot foods and also fruit and pastries.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank LVPaul

Hello LVPaul,

Thank you for the very nice review and we look forward to your return stay with us. We will do whatever we can to earn that 5th star from you! Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel for 1 night the hotel is ok clean and nice but the best thing about hotel is the receptionist called Michelle. She was lovely friendly and very helpful. She made our stay memoriable if i ever go back to this area i will definitely stay here again only to see that lovely receptionist. She is the best!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank rhiefe
rld9, General Manager at Hotel Avante, a Joie de Vivre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

You just made Michelle's day and ours. Michelle is new to the hotel industry, but being friendly and kind is not new to her at all. We knew she would be a great addition to our team. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope to see you again really soon. Next time we will earn that 5th star!

Reviewed 6 May 2016

Amazing staff!!!! My recent trip to the Hotel Avante was quite impressive. Top to bottom the place was clean, and the staff was incredible!!!! Nathan at the front desk was very warm and friendly (made me feel very welcome and comfortable). He recommended a restaurant on the first night when I arrived (Himalayan Café) which was out of this world!!!!! He also gave my business partner and I a ride to FedEx Office so that we could get a few things before our conference. Michelle was equally as friendly and warm. She made sure that we had all the amenities that we needed, and refused a tip even after I insisted. Very classy!!!! The lady in the breakfast room (don't know her name, but she worked the mornings of April 28th and 29th) was incredibly sweet and attentive. What a great stay, from the comfy to beds and clean rooms to the incredibly hard-working and sincere staff. Definitely would recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Drew S

5 stars and an amazing review, thank you so much. The team makes this hotel, we know it and appreciate it. The woman in the breakfast room is Petra and she has been at the hotel for over 20 years. Longevity and great service go hand in hand in our book. I love that you mentioned so many by name, I will personally thank them. Thank you for staying at Hotel Avante and for taking the time to share.

Have a great day.