“Great lunch.”

Ranked #38 of 331 Restaurants in Mountain View
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Villa
Transit: VTA #51: Truman & Bryant / De Anza College Bus stop is at our front door step.
Reviewed 15 September 2017

The food here is super super super fresh, and the prices very reasonable, with good portion sizes. There is lots of choice, and there are also plenty of choices for gluten free and vegetarian folks. I had the salad, and it was terrific. Also, the margaritas are fabulous...I loved the hibiscus one!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This is definitely our fave of the Fiesta Del Mar family restaurants. Good portion sizes of well prepared flavorful dishes. The shrimp dishes are particularly good.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

So not going to claim to be an expert on anything, but I've been looking for a mole that I actually enjoyed eating and this place was great. Split two dishes of the mole with poblanos (sp?) and enjoyed the other dishes I stole bites from. Staff was great as well.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We had the fajitas and carnitas burrito and they were both delish! The salsa had great variety - it was a fantastic meal.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

The food here was good. I ordered the mole, something I hadn't had before, and it was unlike anything I'd ever had before. Coming from a place where all you can get is Tex-Mex products from the supermarket, this felt much more authentic, but since I haven't been to Mexico I am only speculating. Prices are reasonable and staff was friendly.

The drinks aren't too bad either.