“Healthy Israeli food at a moderate price”
Review of Oren's Hummus

Oren's Hummus
Ranked #5 of 348 Restaurants in Mountain View
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Israeli
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Been to this place several times for lunch and dinner. Food is delicious, ambiance casual.
Humus is a must!
The rest of the dishes are delicious too. Love the cabbage, beets , carrots as well as the salads.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We've eaten here several times and never been impressed by the food. There's no "there" there. Bland, boring, could be so much better. It is permanently on our "don't go" list.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I absolutely love it here and I make sure to go here every time I'm in the area. The hummus and pita are divine. I absolutely love the rice bowl (very flavorful) and the shashuka (flavorful). Food here is so good and I absolutely recommend it.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I like the whole vibe here. Excellent selection of both veggie and meat-eating options. Love places that throw down a little something to nibble on while you wait for your food, here it's a vinegary cole slaw.
I'm always looking for a reason to eat here.
Tables are close and the noise level is high but that's the worst I can say.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

First let me say that the hummus here is really good. But overall, it's hard to enjoy the food when it's difficult to hear your waitress and your companion. It is literally a few inches between the tables and there isn't any sound reduction acoustic panels. I won't be going back.