1801 First Luxury Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Napa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$229
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

US$339
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$425
US$375
Arbor Guest House(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$279
Best Western Plus Elm House Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$240
Hennessey House Bed and Breakfast(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$249
Official Site
US$349
US$297
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$329/night.

US$395
The Inn On First(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$219
Candlelight Inn Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$239
1,012 results
All reviewswine hourother guestscarriage housedowntown napacookiesowners and stafftrufflewine tastingthe main houseevery morningcharcuteriebed and breakfastbreakfast was deliciouseach eveningour honeymooncharming b bhappy hour
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent three nights at 1801 First Luxury Inn in early August. This was our first experience at a B&B and it far surpassed all expectations!

We stayed in the garden room, tucked away out the back of the property. It was quiet, beautifully appointed and the bed was very comfortable.

Carrie, Blair and team were all lovely and helpful. Carrie helped plan our first day of wine tastings and when a tasting time suddenly changed after we had already embarked on our day she called ahead and left a message for us at our next stop to inform us of the itinerary change so our day continued without a glitch. Such thoughtfulness.

The wine and canapés in the evening was most enjoyable and it was a great way to get to know the owners and other guests. The breakfast was a big winner for us too - order the bacon! Delish!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1801First, Owner at 1801 First Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

To Christina D,
Thank you for this wonderful review about our Inn! We are so touched that you chose us for your first B&B! And we are just thrilled you loved your quaint and modern Garden Room Cottage! We love the romance and relaxation it expresses! And thank you for your kind words about my service! It was my pleasure to take care of your needs and I just wanted everything perfect for your wine tasting experience!:) I am glad you enjoyed our fun and social wine hours too! :) We loved getting to know you too! Thanks again Christina and we hope we can see you both again when you return to the States! Have an awesome weekend! :)
Blair, Carrie, Shirlee & Laura
Ps. We agree, the chef's bacon is yummy! Blair can't get enough of it :)

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I did a lot of research before deciding on this wonderful B & B. It was the perfect place to marry the love of my life and I knew it before we ever arrived. I talked with Carrie, Blair and Shirlee for several hours over the phone as they helped me plan the wedding of my dreams. They were so knowledgeable and helpful, from every wedding detail to the amazing wineries. It was just my husband and I, so I just wanted them to take care of things for us. They did just that !

We arrived to a personal tour of the property and glasses of wine. The Inn is beautifully decorated and has plenty of charm and warmth. We chose the Carriage House for our stay, it is breathtaking when you open the door and walk inside! Its a large detached cottage with a very comfortable California king-sized bed, large walk-in shower, nice Jacuzzi for two, also a double sided fireplace. I asked if it was "worth it" before I booked the room, I was not disappointed!

The gourmet breakfast every morning in the sunny little breakfast room was a delight ! The food was amazing, not to mention the homemade cookies that were available at ALL times. Shirlee made daily itinerary's after she helped plan out our wine tastings and dinner reservation. They really do know the best places to go. Needless to say, WE LOVE SHIRLEE !!

Our wedding was held on the back porch area where the wine hour is held every night. No details were missed, they found the photographer, officiant, florist and bakery for the cake. Laura even helped me fix my dress right before the ceremony. It was perfect! We couldn't be happier about how it all turned out.

When it was time to leave, We knew we would miss our fabulous room, delicious breakfasts, wine and cheese hour every night but what we miss the most is the personalized service that you wont get anywhere else. We will miss Carrie, Blair, Laura and Shirlee. They felt like old friends who were truly interested in making our time there memorable. We hope we can return soon. I would highly recommend this charming Inn !

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank cindygomez99

To cindygomez99,
WOW! We are just speechless with this amazing and loving review! You and Ron, were just wonderful and we had such a nice time getting to know you on a more personal level! The love you share for each other is paramount and we are just thrilled we could be apart of your special day! We are so happy you loved the romantic setting in our courtyard patio, the photographer Sakhon, the cake and flowers, and our talented and loved Shirlee and Laura for putting on such a momentous event! Your dress was just stunning and I can't wait to see the final edits soon! And thank you for loving our chefs' breakfasts too! I am such a sucker for their migas, and eggs benedict! Yum!! Call us anytime Cindy if you want to return for your anniversary or you just need a nice, romantic getaway. We will always be here for you both and we look fwd to having more laughs and stories together!! CHEERS to our new friends Cindy and Ron, and we wish them all the happiness for years to come!! :)
Always,

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We stayed at this inn for three days in August and had a lovely time! Suite #1 was well laid out, with ample space, fireplace, tub & shower. Breakfast menu posted each evening, and three options for dining times. All breakfast was delicious, local, fresh, and varied. Wine tasting each evening in the garden, well-attended, and a nice time to socialize. Off-street parking, two door entrance with key (very secure), and cookies available 24 hours a day ;) Should we be back in Napa again, we'd definitely choose to stay at 1801 again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

To Sheryl K,
Thank you Sheryl for this awesome review about our 1801! We are so happy that you loved your spacious Deluxe Suite and all of its contemporary and luxurious features! We love when we pamper our guests to the fullest! And thank you for mentioning our chefs' breakfasts! We are so fortunate to have them apart of our little family! And their cookies, omg, so good! Thanks again for this high recommendation and we hope to see you both at our 1801!
Best,

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Where to begin, this place, from start to finish, was hands down the best b & b i have experienced!the staff was so warm and friendly, the owners have paid attn to the smallest details! The inn has such a homey warm comfortable feeling, we will be bacl!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

To bboutwell50,
Thank you for this lovely review about us! We had such a fun time with you four! We loved having you stay with us and we are so happy you felt right at home!! That's exactly what we wanted you to feel :) Happy Anniversary and CHEERS to many more! Call us anytime you all want to return to us! We and our patio will be waiting for you! :)

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Our party of 4 stayed for 3 nights and were impressed from beginning to end. The 1801 First St Inn had charm, warmth and really made us feel welcome. Our Rooms were well appointed and very spacious and comfortable. Breakfast each morning was delightful, and delicious. It was great to start the day with a filling breakfast before we headed out to the wineries. The staff was also very helpful at breakfast with making suggestions for our day. Each afternoon we enjoyed coming back to the Inn for a casual and fun happy hour. It was great to get to visit with other guest as well as the staff. Everyone could not have been nicer. They even helped us ship all our wine back home. I would highly recommend a stay at the 1801 First Steet Inn. You will not be disappointed! Our stay made our trip to Napa fabulous!

Room Tip: The rooms upstairs are quiet and spacious
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1801First, Owner at 1801 First Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

To Riezo03,
WOW! Thank you for this awesome review about our Inn! We are so gracious to you and your kind words about us! We are just thrilled all of you had such a wonderful time here! Thank you for mentioning our modern amenities and our personal touches! Thank you also for loving our chefs' gourmet breakfasts too! We are very fortunate to have such talented chefs apart of our 1801 Family. Their migas is my favorite but now I think the asparagus omelette is a close second :) And we are glad you had a fun time at wine social hour in our private courtyard patio! We love mingling with the guests and getting to know them on a more personal level. I know I just met you that morning, but all of you were very warm and engaging. I loved seeing your smiles too! Thanks again for this lovely posting, and we hope the four of you can return again and have another fabulous 1801 experience!