2,206 results
All reviews bowling alley crush lounge siena restaurant wine cave tasting room an industrial park wine tasting downtown napa family pool free shuttle business conference concierge desk adult pool wine country shuttle service girls weekend beautiful property
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Fourth of July week: An elegant and friendly resort, with all of the finer amenities. Very attentive Staff, always going above and beyond the call of duty. Exceptionally friendly Management and Staff throughout. Wonderfully delicious food and great service at reasonable prices. The BEST prime rib EVER. Breakfast and even the chicken soup was just as wonderful!

Housekeeping takes pride in making the resort sparkle in individual rooms, hallways or gathering places. The bed was "cloud" comfy. Concierge very helpful and knowledgeable in the entire Napa area, as was every single employee we spoke with. The best part is that the employees are always smiling and genuinely happy, very helpful and extremely polite. We spent our 50th Wedding Anniversary there for a week and were well-celebrated by all! The best total experience we've had the pleasure of enjoying in all of our years of travel, here or abroad!!! I have sent a personal note to the Hotel General Manager, Michael Palmer, to thank each employee and staff member in person from us....and the list is long!

Jackie W
Mission Viejo, CA

Room Tip: The view from the balcony of our room of the Grape-Crusher Statue and vineyard was quiet, relaxing and totally awesome! We loved it!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestRelations M, Director of Sales at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear jaclin1244- First and foremost, thank you for choosing our resort as your 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration! I speak for the entire team that it was an honor to have you stay with us! Thank you for taking to the time to share your experience with other Trip Advisor travelers, as well as reaching out to our General Manager. Again, thank you for your sincere and thoughtful kinds words.

Cheers!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The Resort was beautiful, and included a small winery towards the back of the resort. I didn't spend much time roaming because my trip was filled with many wineries to visit in the area. However, I did get a change tour the poor and fire pit area after hours. The area was beautiful and very clean. The simple fact my room consist of a complimentary bottle of wine was lovely. Because I did indeed find time to pop my bottle fire pit/pool side after returning from so many wine tours during the day.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear LadyDSM- Lovely review! Thank you not only for your 5-star review, but also your thoughts and acknowledgment of some wonderful aspects of our resort! I hope we have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We went to the Meritage for a wedding on July 4th weekend. Jose from the front desk provided excellent service for us. We recently had a baby and I needed to pump but wanted a little more privacy and comfort than the bathroom. My husband asked at the front desk and Jose opened up an empty conference room for us. Not only that but he also froze my ice pack and refrigerated the milk when we were done. I was definitely impressed with such service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestRelations M, Director of Sales at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear chica1014- Thank you for your 5-star review. As a new mother, I am sure you are very busy, so I am grateful you took the time to share your thoughts. I will ensure your kind words are passed along to Jose for his great service. I hope you enjoyed your time at the wedding and plan to visit us for a getaway soon!

Warm regards,

The Meritage Resort and Marketing

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This resort is at the "mouth of Napa", meaning you are not going to be walking into town. But never fear, there is a shuttle that goes back and forth during the evening, and it's only a 5 minute drive to town. We were there the week of July 4th and did not have any trouble parking anywhere. The rooms were very nice with a patio to relax on at the end of the day. The Ultra Lounge is cool with a bowling alley and pool tables. The Adult only pool area was just fantastic. Hot tub was perfect after a day of winery touring. The tasting room was cool inside the cave, very nice. It is quiet in the evening which was good because I needed to rest after the wonderful long days in Napa. Great breakfast! The valet always had bottles of water in our car when he brought it up for us.

Room Tip: Try and get a patio room. We had one overlooking the courtyard which was fine, it was quiet and there is a fireplace and fountain that decorate it. There are some overlooking the vineyard, but I would be careful because behind the vineyard is a highway. I couldn't hear anything.
1  Thank jencody
GuestRelations M, Director of Sales at The Meritage Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear jencody- Your review gives wonderful insight to other travelers! Thank you for the specific details and positive highlights on many aspects of our resort. I am pleased you enjoyed your overall stay! I speak for the entire team in that we hope to welcome you again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I was completely disappointed with this place me and my sister stayed at the end of our napa getaway and I wish we would have just skipped it the food at the restaurant was ok but we ordered room service and it took almost two hours the gentlemen told us to put our trays outside when we were finished and they still called us asking if we were done not quite sure why the overall hotel was nice but the people seemed fake and put out by requests won't stay here again

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Fullofyouth

Dear Fullofyouth- We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on Trip Advisor, we as a team, are very concerned of your review. As you can understand, we take 1-star reviews very seriously, so that we may correct any actions so that we learn from our mishaps. If possible, we would personally like to discuss with you. I have send you a direct message. If you can kindly let us know when you have a moment of time. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

The Meritage Resort and Marketing