“Delicious gluten free pizza”
Review of Velo Pizzeria

Velo Pizzeria
Ranked #49 of 307 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This has to be the best place for gluten free pizza - the crust is delicious. Plus, you can pick any topping you want for your pizza. Just loved the pizza. The artichoke appetizer is also delicious - it is cooked just right. I had a glass of the white wine on tap - the grenache blanc, and it was very good. The Italian Arneis white is also good. I wish they offered dark beers and stouts - all they have on the menu are IPAs.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We had lunch here last week and the lunch menu if reasonable and delicious. The service was quick and the food was great.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We went for a quick pizza lunch. Ordered half a Pepperoni and half 19 steps. Good way to order if you want to tinker a bit.Pepperoni is always safe The rosemary infused fries were unnecessary. They looked and tasted odd. The other ingredients were just fine. Thin crust. They had a special 40% off bottled wine which we gladly accepted. The Cabernet Sauvignon normally $51 was perfect. service was very good as well.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Walked in because of the signage and location, Very impressed with the food, wonderful service, wines, beers

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Had plans to dine at a restaurant that started with a "Z" but changed my mind when I walked around the corner and saw "Pizza." Not something I have on a regular basis at home, so I decided to treat myself.

Solo at the bar (I arrived at 5 so the night was young), attentive staff (thanks, Jared), decent wines, decent beers, and a small-ish menu (IMO that means a restaurant concentrates on quality).

Started with the wedge salad and loved the idea of the poached egg on top and what lined the rim of the plate: Italian meats, olives, and Bermuda onion. Pizza (sausage and mushroom) was outstanding as was the sauce and crust. Took half the pie back to my hotel and it was perfect the next day for an early lunch before getting on the road.

I'll be back in Napa again and will make sure to visit Velo's again.