All reviewscookiesvictorian roomthe main housegarden cottagecrackersquiet streetcheese plattergreat bed and breakfastvictorian styletwo nightsgranolawithin walking distance of downtowncharming b brestaurants and shopsenjoyed our stayeach morninggas fireplace
Reviewed 11 June 2018

My wife and I spent 3 nights in the turret room, so called for it's location in the building and the bath is in the turret. Because of the configuration if you are taller than about 5'3" you need to duck to enter the bath, but it was easily accomplished. The Inn is older but well kept, and very comfortable, our room was quite large and even had an extra bed. The breakfasts were delicious, the staff very accommodating, and always had fresh baked cookies out, and sodas and drinks behind the counter.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2018

The Good: The weekend staff were lovely and helped us plan great daily itineraries, even personally calling to get us appointments. The cheese and snacks in the afternoon and the morning coffee and soda bar were great. We brought a bottle of wine out to the porch and enjoyed the late afternoon sun and snacks. My husband loved the cookies, what a great smell to come home to each day. Our room was very spacious and as I expected for an historic inn. The bathroom was quite large, just not a lot of room for personal items. The bed was very comfy. The location was ideal; we loved walking to town with great restaurant suggestions from the staff.
The OK: I read the rave reviews about the breakfasts and I did enjoy the apple pancakes, but as a health conscious eater, I craved more options. The staff were very nice during the weekend and make me hard cooked eggs. But, the fruit never changed, no variety, no bananas, no whole grain toast options, and the last day they did not even have yogurt available. So, if you are looking for rich, caloric breakfasts this will suit you better than a clean eater (ie my husband loved it lol).
Overall a great stay and we do highly recommend this charming inn.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Suzanne P, General Manager at The Napa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for the very nice review!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently spent four days at the Inn while celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. Suzanne, Katie and the rest of the staff could not have been more accomodating. Everything they did was aimed at making our stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. That began with Suzanne’s call the day before our arrival. It pleasantly surprised me, but it’s the kind of thing that she does routinely. We met Katie when we arrived at the Inn. She greeted us like old friends. Before we’d even dropped our bags in our room she had booked us on a winery tour (that we thoroughly enjoyed). I could go on about the accomodations (the Victorian Room in our case), the freshly baked cookies/ cheese plates always at hand, and the truly sumptuous breakfasts that we enjoyed, but the photos on the Inn’s website make the point better than I could. What really sets The Napa Inn apart is that very special personal touch that Suzanne and her staff bring to the experience. They really do make you feel as though you are among old and dear friends.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

What makes the Inn is the people. They were great, friendly and accommodating, always a friendly greeting. Breakfast was very good, maybe too much food...but delicious. Our room, Miss Tessa, was darling. Bathroom was large, with a fantastic tub and separate shower, and very clean, plus room service was top notch. It was in a separate building with a cute front porch. Great parking and easy walking to almost everything. Will definitely stay here again next time we are in town.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Suzanne P, Manager at The Napa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you! Yes we do feed you well, we promise you will leave satisfied! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

This is a great bed and breakfast that’s just a few blocks from downtown Napa. The staff is wonderful, and the breakfasts (and afternoon cookies) are tasty — you won’t leave hungry. Our room was spacious and comfortable, and the neighborhood is quiet. I’ll definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us and this wonderful review!