2,096 results
All reviews sweet potato waffles cookies bed and breakfast hot tub downtown napa coffee cake hard boiled eggs fresh fruit small hotel best westerns excellent breakfast the breakfast area main building wine country close to downtown road noise room was large
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Now this is how a small, Best Western Plus hotel should be run.

It is just a 15 minute walk from downtown Napa and I rather liked the stroll to dinner and back. I booked a room at short notice - the check-in people were very nice, the room spacious and gracious, the bathroom had everything you need. There were a few free drinks and snacks in the evening, a lovely breakfast in the morning and, perhaps most importantly, everyone that worked at the hotel was very nice, friendly and helpful. Thanks!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Paula W
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Great property that we decided upon at the last minute.
Very clean, nicely appointed and priced right, and about a mile easy walking distance from Napa proper
The ‘continental’ breakfast was right on, including great coffee.

We definitely recommend this property and we’llbe Back!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Artay
Reviewed 31 July 2018

A quiet homey Inn in the middle of bustling Napa. We stayed on the 3rd floor and had a quiet room to relax in. Can't say enough good things about the breakfast I have never had a sweet potato waffle served as a continental breakfast before. It was lovely as was the kindness of the kitchen staff in making sure the food was appealing and tasty!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank always235
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a hidden gem. I felt like I was stepping into a boutique hotel in Napa. Rooms are beautifully decorated, clean and comfortable. Cookies in the afternoon were a tasty treat. Breakfast in the morning was just what we needed to get ourselves going. There were these tiny lemon poppy loaves-freshly baked-that were to die for!!!
Hot tub outside was very relaxing. Front desk and breakfast servers were pleasant and friendly. The hotel was quiet and has parking. I will return.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 716KathyS
Reviewed 19 July 2018

This hotel has all the amenities of a hotel along with the quaintness and personal touches of a bed and breakfast. It is absolutely beautiful. All the staff we encountered were the friendliest, most helpful people. The breakfast area is set up like your typical, self-serve hotel breakfast, but they go way over and beyond to make it a nice experience. Everything is displayed beautifully, and if you would like one of their delicious waffles, they make it for you. The outside patio and garden area are the most serene I've see at a hotel. Downtown Napa was a little far for me to walk, about a mile, but it's a quick drive. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. I wouldn't recommend anywhere else to my family and friends who might visit Napa.

Date of stay: June 2018