“Good Breakfast”

Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel we were staying gives you a free breakfast here and for a free breakfast it was very good service was also good

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My son and I were on tightly scheduled trip from the west coast to the east coast on St. Patricks day. We walked in very hungry, each of us looking forward to a plate of cornbeef and cabbage. It was just before closing time. We were very nicely welcomed and shown a table. We were the only people in the dining room. We were not rushed by the wait staff at all. As a matter of fact everyone was welcoming and cordial. No rush, no pressure. These people have a very clear understanding of the hospitality business. I will go out of my way when I'm near the Giggling Cactus again to have a great meal with these wonderful hospitable people. By the way, the corn beef and cabbage was as good I have ever had. Delicious!

1  Thank Flatius
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Motor Home broke down, Stayed in Needles for a week. Ate here almost every day. Breakfast and lunch and even couple dinners. Great food, and a excellent waitress named Sara. We try to get Sara as our waitress whenever we could. Always smiling and makes you feel welcome. Going through Needles again this will be one of our stops.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the Mohave Benedict and my daughter had the Very Berry Pancakes our service was awesome, friendly, and helpful. On Route 66 worth the stop. Would go back if in the area.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This Resturant was recommended by the night clerk at the Quality In. The place is a great place to eat. The food was good and the staff was helpful and friendly. I would drive from Teledo just to eat here.

1  Thank Chuck D