“Good Breakfast”

Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Needles
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The hotel we were staying gives you a free breakfast here and for a free breakfast it was very good service was also good

Danny B, General Manager at Giggling Cactus, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent visit to our full service, family restaurant.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about
your experience and our freshly cooked meals and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a
superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us
again soon.

I am Danny Baker, CHA., the general manager and If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My son and I were on tightly scheduled trip from the west coast to the east coast on St. Patricks day. We walked in very hungry, each of us looking forward to a plate of cornbeef and cabbage. It was just before closing time. We were very nicely welcomed and shown a table. We were the only people in the dining room. We were not rushed by the wait staff at all. As a matter of fact everyone was welcoming and cordial. No rush, no pressure. These people have a very clear understanding of the hospitality business. I will go out of my way when I'm near the Giggling Cactus again to have a great meal with these wonderful hospitable people. By the way, the corn beef and cabbage was as good I have ever had. Delicious!

1  Thank Flatius

Dear valued guest, we wanted to let you know we are extending our hours and adding new items to our menu.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Motor Home broke down, Stayed in Needles for a week. Ate here almost every day. Breakfast and lunch and even couple dinners. Great food, and a excellent waitress named Sara. We try to get Sara as our waitress whenever we could. Always smiling and makes you feel welcome. Going through Needles again this will be one of our stops.

Dear valued guest: My staff goes the extra mile to see that you enjoy everything about your meals and service.

again soon.

I am Danny Baker, CHA., the new general manager and If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Had the Mohave Benedict and my daughter had the Very Berry Pancakes our service was awesome, friendly, and helpful. On Route 66 worth the stop. Would go back if in the area.

Dear valued guest: My staff says they were happy to serve you.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This Resturant was recommended by the night clerk at the Quality In. The place is a great place to eat. The food was good and the staff was helpful and friendly. I would drive from Teledo just to eat here.

1  Thank Chuck D