“Route 66 diner”

Jedro's Wagon Wheel Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Needles
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Wagon Wheel is a diner and gift shop located on Historic Route 66 in Needles, CA. Local favorites include hand cut chicken fried steak, homemade country gravy and slow roasted pot roast. Friday night is all you can eat fish for $8.99. Our fish is hand breaded and made with Alaskan cod. Breakfast is served all day. Beer and wine is available and we have plenty of RV, boat and truck parking. Open daily 5:30am -10pm. A local favorite since 1978.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This diner is located on route 66 and has a lot of the features of what you would expect the food was good

Reviewed 13 March 2018

we drive by this restaurant along the freeway 5 times a years and never thought twice about stopping. Very quaint, and great service and food. We will be back many times.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Will not choose to eat here again even if I am in town. I found my enchiladas to be dry and chewy. The sauce tasted like glorified tomato soup. The rice was tasteless, and the refried beans I am sure were fresh out of a can. Nice decor and good service though.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I travel I40 a lot, always looking for a good family style restaurant and this is a good place.
Stopped for dinner on my way to Kingman Az.
Good service, and I had a very good dinner, when in the area and hungry I will stop at this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

What a down-home charming place with the best service (by EVERYONE) ever.

Great kibbles as well!

Old man had a very nice sausage & egg breakfast with ample amount of perfectly cooked browns.

I had the big burger with tots. Both cooked the way they should be!

Perfectly brewed ice tea accompanied the meal.

What stuck out the most though was them happy friendly & helpful girls and cooks who clearly put live in it!

Thanks all-we WILL be back next time thru.