“Great eggplant parm sandwich”
Review of Roma Italian Deli

Roma Italian Deli
Ranked #15 of 89 Restaurants in Newbury Park
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Went there a long time ago. haven't been there the last 2 years as there are so many other options. The eggplant parm and the egg plant parm sandwich were both to-die-for!

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Pizza, lasagna, salads are wonderful. The sauces are all homemade and are authentic Italian. I eat there and sometimes I order takeout for my son and me. This is one of the best Italian places in the Conejo valley!!

Reviewed 4 November 2016

I love this place. Excellent food, with a wide choice. Very full at mealtimes. I love the Greek food here.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Nothing fancy, just consistently good food. They have been here for decades and we have been coming for over 30 years. There are many Italian restaurants but this family owned and operated place is always good. They have the favorites and are always changing specials. The owner or his son are on site every night

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Roma has authentic, made from scratch, consistently good food. My favorite, grilled eggplant salad, with creamy balsamic dressing. My husband's is spaghetti with one sausage and one giant meatball. Enjoyed the accordionist playing lovely Italian music...nice evening!