“A fun ride and a Break from The Mouse”

Segway Orange County
Ranked #9 of 63 Tours in Newport Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Orange County has been the only Segway-authorized, licensed, and insured tour location in Orange County since our opening in January, 2005! We are a family owned business, and our goal is to make beautiful family memories! We conduct 1.5-hour and 2.5-hour guided Segway tours of the Balboa Peninsula from our store in Newport Beach. Enjoy the Balboa Pier, the boardwalk, the beautiful homes, the harbor and the famous "Wedge" while riding an amazing Segway accompanied by one of our local, knowledgeable tour guides.
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Want a break from Disneyland rides? Go for a ride on a Segway. After a couple of scheduling hiccups, Richard took us on a tour of Balboa Peninsula and, because it was cloudy, the place was uncharacteristically uncrowded so we had a great ride. We traveled along the boardwalk, enjoying the beach sights and the palatial homes, and had a an informative running commentary. It was an enjoyable afternoon, and they make sure riding is safe and you are comfortable with the machine before leaving the store.

All reviews
"oc"
"riders"
"lesson"

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

My 81 year old mom and I Road a 90-minute Segway tour. We had such a great time. I spoke to Carol the owner on the phone to set up the tour she was very friendly and helpful. Preston was our tour guide and it was a lot of fun he was very patient and knowledgeable out Newport. Bought the tickets on Groupon great deal. I originally bought tickets or the Fun Zone but the man I spoke with on the phone wanted to charge me extra for this and that so I got a refund purchased Groupon for OC Segway and glad I did. We would definitely do it again. Much easier than we both thought it would be thank you oc Segway

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Great customer service and training for our 2 hour Segway too. We had so much fun, and in awe of such a beautiful area.

Abosutely recommend Segway Orange County in Newport Beach for all first time and experienced Segway riders. You have to check it out.

If you haven't been to Newport Beach before, you will get a pleasant surprise there as well. Make sure you give yourself enough time to find a parking spot, as this is a popular area. But well worth the time.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

First time on a Segway and we had a great experience. The Segway was a lot of fun and the Orange County staff made it even more so by teaching us the history of the area and showing us some of the unique things to see.

1  Thank jpm61791
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 November 2016

We're fairly local, North Orange County, and it was fun to get out in our area and ride, I took my two grandson's with me ages 15 n 11, they had never been on a Segway, I think they were humoring me, however they had a blast, great way to create a memory together. Preston was so nice, showing the boys, the in's and outs of Segway's and for me, I like Segway Tours, I've been on several, in different cities on vacation, always a great way to familiarize with a new city. This one in my own backyard so to speak was worth every penny, who says you have to be on vacation to have fun and enjoy?! Thanks Orange County Segway.