“Was a ton of fun in a beautiful place!”

Segway Orange County
Ranked #8 of 62 Tours in Newport Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Orange County has been the only Segway-authorized, licensed, and insured tour location in Orange County since our opening in January, 2005! We are a family owned business, and our goal is to make beautiful family memories! We conduct 1.5-hour and 2.5-hour guided Segway tours of the Balboa Peninsula from our store in Newport Beach. Enjoy the Balboa Pier, the boardwalk, the beautiful homes, the harbor and the famous "Wedge" while riding an amazing Segway accompanied by one of our local, knowledgeable tour guides.
Reviewed 27 July 2017

What fun! My daughter, her friend, and myself got to spend a spectacular day touring the Balboa and New Port beach on Segways. First, don't panic. It is really easy to get the hang of and the training is really good.

Margie was our guide and she was full of personality and very informative. She had trivia and made the day really fun. The place is absolutely beautiful and it was a cool way to see everything in a short time. We laughed and learned and took lots of pictures.

If you are up for an adventure, this was a really cool way to spend the morning and was super easy to learn.

Go do it and ask for Margie if you can....she was the best!

All reviews
"blast"
"lesson"
"sites"

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Segway tours have become one of our go to activities when traveling to new cities. These guys did not disappoint. Guide was fun and knowledgeable. You get to see a lot in a short time on a Segway. Equip was in good shape, the training top notch and getting on and off the ferry was a lot of fun. A must do.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We had a great time. Our instructor was awesome. He was patient, helpful and entertaining. Overall a super fun adventure.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Want a break from Disneyland rides? Go for a ride on a Segway. After a couple of scheduling hiccups, Richard took us on a tour of Balboa Peninsula and, because it was cloudy, the place was uncharacteristically uncrowded so we had a great ride. We traveled along the boardwalk, enjoying the beach sights and the palatial homes, and had a an informative running commentary. It was an enjoyable afternoon, and they make sure riding is safe and you are comfortable with the machine before leaving the store.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

My 81 year old mom and I Road a 90-minute Segway tour. We had such a great time. I spoke to Carol the owner on the phone to set up the tour she was very friendly and helpful. Preston was our tour guide and it was a lot of fun he was very patient and knowledgeable out Newport. Bought the tickets on Groupon great deal. I originally bought tickets or the Fun Zone but the man I spoke with on the phone wanted to charge me extra for this and that so I got a refund purchased Groupon for OC Segway and glad I did. We would definitely do it again. Much easier than we both thought it would be thank you oc Segway