“Awesome lunch ”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I had the mussels with frittes ( French fries ) on the side
The sauce that the mussels swim in is unbelievably delicious
I eat mussels whenever I find them on a menu. Eat Chows version beats even the Belgian or Dutch ones I've had

Reviewed 23 March 2017

We were a group of five and were lucky to get the last empty table. The cheesy tator tots are wonderful. The fish tacos were good and I loved the black beans. The fish was cooked a little more than I'm used to, but was spiced very nicely. The fish of the day was also very cooked, but still tasty. Great place.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

On our way from the airport and stopped for lunch. Great atmosphere and comfortable dining. We had the mussels frites and were not disappointed. Mussels were wonderful and the sauce tasty. Definitely will be back.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Such a cool joint. trendy food, killer garlic parm fries - I could live on them alone. Wait staff is very attentive. Depending on when you come be prepared to wait but its worth it.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Would have never tried this place if friends didn't know about it. A great breakfast menu with lots of different items. Not your standard menu. Service was very good and the food quality was also very good. Can't wait to try lunch and dinner.