“Nice meal and great cheesecake”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 23 Dessert in Newport Beach
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Had a nice table with a view of the ocean; we ordered a few appetizers and then had cheesecake for dessert. They have an extensive menu; lots to choose from and a very good selection of cheesecakes and desserts.

There are newer reviews for The Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We were happy to find another cheese cake factory... but this wasn't so good like Palm spring Cheese cake restaurant! We order a beef mediun and it arrived welldone, without vegeteble and it will arrive with mushroom and grren salade,
a long time to wait 55 minutes - to begin to eat and it wans't full!
I cannot come back here

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Service was outstanding. Never had to wait on drink refills, food was ready fairly quickly and at the end she was there to ask about dessert.
Explained all questions regarding questions we had on the menu. Lunch time it was crowded yet seating was rather quickly taken care of.
Entrees were tasty and cheesecake was outstanding.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We were there on a Friday at 6pm, were seated right away. We got bread and ordered our food. 2 drinks plus Kids sliders, chicken fingers with rice, Parmesan bread, a burger and tostada salad with dressing on the side. The sliders came with fries and were ok. The chicken fingers were good, rice was under done. The burger was sloppy and ok but nothing special. The salads came dressed and I said I ordered it with dressing on the side, they took it away and didn't come back for at least 15-20 minutes with a new salad. By then everyone else had eaten, the kids are wanting to go home, and I'm not hungry anymore because I'm eating off their plates because we were all hungry when we arrived. I said I didn't want the salad anymore because it took way too long the waitress said she forgot to put dressing on the side and would ask the manager to take it off the bill.... gee thanks since I didn't get my dinner. The drinks were good but very over priced and they don't put the drink priced. Wouldn't go back bill was $75 and so not worth it!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

This is my favorite go-to spot for breakfast after church on Sunday. I like to sit at the bar and look out onto the ocean. The view is beautiful. Also, breakfast is served all day! The girls behind the bar are efficient and friendly; and there's always someone to chat with.