“Great Experience”

Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I stayed at Balboa Bay Club and was able to utilize some of the amenities at the Beach club since renovations were occurring during our stay. My only complaint is that there should be more service in the pool area. It is ridiculous that you have to call 'room service' from a phone to get your order placed.

There are newer reviews for Balboa Beach Club & Resort

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Balboa Bay Resort is by far one of the best Resort i have stay at! From the Bell Staffs warm welcome, greeting you upon your arrival to the Housekeeping Staff going the extra mile to make you feel as if you were at home, Balboa Bay is definitely a Second Home!
Hoa, Front Desk Supervisor remembered me by name from my prior visit in January and did not hesitate to say hello when passing through the lobby. Sean, Marcos, and Anna, in Blend Cafe are very attentive and helpful, and ALWAYS smiling, giving you a warm welcome each morning.
A&O Staff work as a team and always led a hand to one another, ensuring that you are well taken care of. The food is always amazing, Lamb Meatballs, Chicken Lettuce Wrap, and the Rocky Road Mousse! And lately the Spa, most relaxing place to unwind from my business travels.
The Balboa Staff will go above and beyond to make their resort feel "like a second home" while away from home. Thank you to all who made this business trip turn in to a fun filled adventure! I look forward to my next visit!

Reviewed 10 May 2016

I travel a ton for work and pleasure and over the years I have found the Balboa Bay Club. Sometimes I visit a place for work or for pleasure and when I return and don't have the same experience it can be disappointing. The Balboa Bay Club is so amazing and I am not sure how every trip can top the last. This time Damian helped us at the front desk. He was incredible. He knew we had a birthday and he and the staff including Ms. Perez....made us feel like royalty....baloons, strawberries- It was incredible. We took a duffy ride! We ate the most fantastic meal in their restaurant. Sat out by the fire pit tables and had cocktails, danced to the live music and watched the boats (really more like MEGA YACHTS) come in. Are you kidding me? This place is HEAVEN and the staff is amazing. It was truly the most amazing weekend ever. My only hesitation in reviewing the Balboa Bay CLUB is that I would like to keep it my little secret. Oh well, Cats out of the bag. Make this resort a #1 must see/ stay on your next vacation!

1  Thank jenheim707
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Spent an overnight after 2 nights a Disney. It was lovely to come to this quiet, lovely place. We had a wonderful dinner outside on the patio.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

This place is elegantly furnished especially around X-mas. The food quality is quite good and service likewise. Valet parking is free (? with restaurant validation). This place is good for special occasions.