“Nothing fancy, nothing to complain about”

Holiday Inn Express Oakdale
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Oakdale
Reviewed 24 January 2017

The place is just fine. Breakfast is fine and complimentary, room is adequate and the cleaning is up to par. Printer was not working but Britney fixed me up in two shakes. The hotel does everything it should. Easy to check in and no hassle to check out.

Room Tip: Elevator is at long end of the hall. Take the stairs near the entrance.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
KThomas64, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oakdale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Dear Saudiliving,
Thank you for taking the time to leave our property positive feedback! We are glad to hear that breakfast was to your liking and that our staff was prompt in helping you with the printer. We hope that you consider our hotel for future travels whenever you are in the area again. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Reviewed 17 December 2016

I have stayed at this property 4 times in 4 months. I typically see Karon and Britney when I arrive. I have gotten to know them very well. They go out of their way to be helpful and I see them cleaning in the evening to keep the property nice. The other staff for breakfast and at the desk are consistently helpful as well. I left a pair of boots and clothing there and they diligently worked with me to ship them to my house.

Room Tip: I have stayed in 3 different rooms and all have been quiet and consistently the same. Excellent TV...
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
KThomas64, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oakdale, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2016

Dear Pamela M,
We would like to thank you for continuously staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Express in Oakdale! We are honored to assist you and appreciate your kind comments about our staff and overall property. We understand how important forgotten items are and are happy to hear that our team worked diligently to ensure they arrived back to you! We thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback and look forward to your return. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Booked a room for my older sister who came to visit for Thanksgiving . When I went to check her in, I informed Britney at the front desk, that I was assisting my older sister with her check-in and luggage, Britney quickly accommodated her with a room on the first floor. Once my sister was in her room, she was very pleased with its cleanliness and spacious room. Just as I headed out, my sister noticed chamomile tea wasn't in the in-room selection. So I went to the front desk and Britney was again was able to find chamomile tea for her. Given it was a holiday and Britney had to work, she was extremely pleasant and receptive to my sisters and genuinely liked being at the front desk. Her customer service skills were excellent! Britney, thank you Britney for making my sister's visit that much more special and for helping me spoil her!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
KThomas64, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oakdale, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2016

Dear Susan M,
We are so happy to hear that your Thanksgiving visit at our property was such a pleasant one! We thank you for sharing your experience as well as for your kind comments about our accommodating staff. Our team strives to go above and beyond to ensure that every guest has the rewarding experience they deserve and we are glad knowing we achieved that with you. If you are ever in the area for future visits, it would be our honor to assist you. Thank you again for your time and Happy Holidays to you and your sister!

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Our room was clean, quiet, and very nice. Stayed here for 2 nights while up for a wedding, and we awoke refreshed each morning. The complimentary breakfast was very good. Thanks to Mireya and staff for the biscuits and gravy! They were delicious!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
KThomas64, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oakdale, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2016

Dear Erik S,
Thank you for giving us the honor of assisting you during such a special weekend! We hope you all had a wonderful time at the wedding and we thank you for sharing your experience with us here at the Holiday Inn Express in Oakdale. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to your return for future events in the area! Have a great day and happy holidays!

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Very nice hotel..front desk was very friendly and conversational..I believe her name was Emily...told us a couple good places to eat in the area and asked about our trip..all in all was a nice experience.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
KThomas64, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oakdale, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2016

Dear nymoneyny,
Thank you for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Express in Oakdale! We are glad to be informed that you found our staff friendly and that we provided you with great dinner recommendations as well as an overall . We appreciate your positive feedback and hope you consider us again whenever you are in the area. Have a spectacular day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakdale
0.9 km away
20.0 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto
21.9 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Modesto-Salida

Been to Holiday Inn Express Oakdale? Share your experiences!