“Good diner breakfast”

Add it.
Piedmont Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #15 of 27 Bakeries in Oakland
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Went with my family. Great basic diner food for breakfast. Service is pretty quick. We got food to go too! Overall quick, tasty and cheap breakfast/brunch.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

Most traditional diner on the "avenue" offering eggs, omelettes and standard breakfast fare. Food is rather ordinary. Service is fast and efficient.

Reviewed 18 October 2014 via mobile

I was invited to lunch by some coworkers and this is a local hole for old fashioned diner food. You can anything on the menu anytime. I chose the silver dollar pancake, bacon, sausage and egg breakfast. You can have the eggs anyway you want them. The eggs tasted fresh and the pancakes didn't taste like they out of a freezer. The food was typical diner food with a varied menu. The place is family owned and the service was good and friendly. I'd go back to try other things on the menu. When was the last time you had an egg salad sandwich?
Can't speak about the donuts in the bakery other than they looked good!

Reviewed 13 September 2014 via mobile

this place is not a fancy nor clean but it's a place for local people they can sit down so comfortably. waiters know many faces and they got orders without talking a lot. each people and each town need like this place to be in the life.
decent food with reasonable price.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

My husband and I wanted a "traditional" breakfast. I ordered pancakes and eggs and my husband french toast. The pancakes tasted of nothing even with the sugar syrup passed off as maple syrup. The scrambled eggs again had no favor--no egg flavor. My husband's french toast again looked good, but again had no flavor. We should have walked out after our first bites, but we kept eating hoping the next would have a flavor. Afterwards, we felt we should have "purged" ourselves and then have a real breakfast. This restaurant gives new meaning to empty calories. If you like food, real food, do not go here.