US$209
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

US$117
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$118
US$114
US$153
  • Breakfast included
US$225
US$161
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$219
US$199
US$134
US$129
Bay Breeze Inn Oakland(Oakland)
US$79
US$88
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

I planned to stay here for 3 days but i only stayed 1 day and i got my money back. The area isn't nice at all, people are loud, and are staring at you +
smoking weed in front of their doors all the time, i didn't feel comfortable. Plus the cleaning staff stole my perfumes so be careful people! Stay away from this motel.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Oakland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2015

Ashley,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable visit and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable stay and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

I came here after I got a job in San Francisco as an iOS programmer. My company put me up here for two weeks while I went apartment hunting. The room was clean, everything inside worked fine, the TV had a hookup panel installed right on the front of the cabinet, which was very nice. The facilities outside were adequate, although the laundry facilities broke down a few times while I was there, as did the vending machine in the laundry room. A little annoying, but nothing too bad, I wasn't expecting the Hilton after all.

What dropped my opinion the most is the wifi. Like I said, I just moved here for work in an IT field, internet connection is very important. This hotel puts the words "WIFI Here" on their big sign, you can see it from the freeway. That is why it is such a big deal that their wifi is absolutely ABYSMAL. It is not free, you pay per night/PER DEVICE. That's right, you buy a code that must be entered when your device is registered, said code is one day, one time use. They have regular and "high speed" options, $2.99 and $4.99 per night respectively. I have tried both over the course of my stay here, they are more aptly called terrible and slightly less terrible. Seriously, even when I had the more expensive option, it was common for me to be unable to load gmail, it would load a bit and hang. The service comes and goes, but even at it's best, it is not high speed, it's only decent. So you pay an exorbitant price for connection that an airline would be ashamed of. That is just pathetic.

Motel 6, please fix your wifi. You have gone through the trouble of putting it on your big sign, it is no longer a side issue. If your wifi worked better and wasn't linked to a single device, I would give you 4/5. As it is, I feel a two is very generous. Anyone who is thinking of staying here: If you don't need an internet connection, it's a good deal for the price. If you do, I'd recommend you look elsewhere. Basically, ignore their sign, there is no wifi here worth your attention.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank jmready
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Oakland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

Dear JM,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We are glad to be able to provide Wi-Fi to our guests, but apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our policy and the connection to the network. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe in the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

Waited 20 mins to check in. Dirty and damp room. Sheets were dirty. No free wifi. Strange dirty cat paw print on the sheets. Dirty parking lot. Shower was clogged. The maintenance guy came to fix it and pulled out massive amount of hair.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank myl4
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Oakland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Our standards for quality rest on the promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

Stayed for 9 hours on a road trip from WA to Los Angeles. This place is near enough to the Oakland Coliseum that we enjoyed the fireworks from our 2nd story room. With doors and windows closed it was quiet enough, but people were up partying all night. Non smoking room smelled a bit like smoke. Taking the dog out at 1am was challenging. Too many discarded chicken and steak bones on the ground for her to be interested in peeing. OK for a quick stopover, but wouldn't stay long.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Annika B
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Oakland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2015

Dear Annika,
Thank you for posting your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We do accommodate our smoking guests with assigned smoking rooms and are sorry you experienced dissatisfaction with the concerns you describe. Please know the issues you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay due to the inconveniences you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

I stay in hotels 300 + nights yearly. I only stayed here because nothing else was available. The checkin was a mass of confusion and there were alot of people (6-8) who had confirmed reservations, but the motel had no record of them. I stayed here on 07/28 and was given room 2522. The room smelled like smoke and there were only 2 bath towels and one wash cloth. Nothing else. This is a sketchy place for sure not at all family friendly. Avoid this place.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank ChuckMosher
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Oakland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2015

Chuck,
Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with the availability of a non-smoking room. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.