“"Good Quality"”

Ranked #29 of 49 Hotels in Oakland
Las Vegas, Nevada
“"Good Quality"”
Reviewed 21 January 2012

I really liked the hotel itself, the staff was fun and helpful and the rooms were really nice. I was happy that there were places to eat within walking distance. We were able to use the wifi without having any problems and the room even had basic cable channels. we stayed on the second floor and had no problems with noise at all.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank nicole s

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 17 December 2011

Stayed for Chicago vs Raider game and truly enjoyed my stay. Staff was extremely helpful and location was convenient to the stadium, Me and the wife wasted no breath walking there. This was one of the best places I've stayed for the price that I paid.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank Sleepinbeauty
Farmington, Utah
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Family of four with a dog stayed here for two nights in Nov 2011. The room was clean and smelled fresh. Sheets, towels etc were all fresh and clean. The hotel has a policy of not checking in until 3 PM, and they stick by it. We arrived early and found a sign on the front door informing us of that fact with no exceptions. The staff was friendly and helpful, if not a little stern, you could tell that people whine/ask about this to them all the time. After my wife asked them ANYWAY,the clerk behind the desk did offer to write down my cell # "in case a room opened up", but I knew this was to placate us and they would not call, but it was OK, I would not expect them to bend the rules just for us anyway and was glad to see that they wouldnt. It meant to me that they would abide by the other rules as well. We just went exploring the area with all our luggage in the car. The area is not the most pedestrian friendly, but we had no issues. There are restaurants in the area and gas stations close by, as well as a WalMart and easy access to the freeway, Coliseum, etc.

There was also a sign on the door to the lobby saying that they will not tolerate any guest being disruptive on the premisis or you will be checked out and escorted off the property by the police. Oh, and RAIDER fans arent allowed to BBQ in the parking lot either... so I guess the management has heard the complaints of past and have tried to take action.

They have a good continental bfast in the morning with coffee, juice, muffins, bagels, two kinds of cold cereal, toast, waffels, sausage, and some small pastries with the filling in the middle.

We had no issues with any guests being loud, the ice machine worked great, the staff was friendly, the room and beds were clean and comfortable, everything worked good. We placed the "Do not disturb sign" on the door and put our dog in the bathroom with food/water and his blankets while we went to the game, so we did not get a cleaning service of the room. And we did not get a chance to try the pool or hot tub, but it looked well maintained and clean. The parking lot can be become croweded at night, so get your spot early.

The room had a microwave, mini fridge, ironing board, iron, TV, ice bucket, cups, laundry bags, desk and 2 chairs, hair dryer.

The Bottom line: I would stay here again, and would recommend this hotel to friends and family. I had a GREAT experience with this hotel and staff during my stay.
Price? We paid $89 a night, via expedia.

Room Tip: Our room was on the bottom floor facing south by the pool. No road noise, close to the lobby for bfa...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank erixun
Modesto, California
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Loved the people at the front desk they were very helpful.I would recommend this Quality Inn to all my friends.

Thanks

Room Tip: Ask for the manager she was very helpful!
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I picked this hotel because it was located next to the coliseum and me and my family was going to be watching the game the next day. I thought the staff was professtional and friendly.The breakfast was perfect and the beds were so very comfortable.The Hotel was clean and very quiet I was pleasantly surpised and look forward to visiting them in the future.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family