Quality Inn Oakland
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$189
US$159
US$192
US$169
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites(Oakland)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$160
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Oakland)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$127
US$246
US$159
Hotels.com
Bay Breeze Inn Oakland(Oakland)
US$75
All reviewsroom was cleanmake your own wafflesan overnight staypool and hot tubhomeless peoplefree parkingclose to the airportmicrowaveshuttlecerealironhairdryertilefurnishings
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Front desk helpful, friendly, accommodating. Reserved 2 queens, given 1 queen, then moved to 2 queens. Ceilings opened for remodeling, windows don't open, hot, got fan 2nd night. For a short time desk unmanned. Train runs right down street, even at night, so tired from trip, we crashed despite noise. Clean rooms. Continental breakfast room has decent seating space, good assortment of food. Other restaurant Chicken & waffle right next door, bowling alley, bingo, pool table right across street. Parking in back has security cameras but not under covered area. Room had no plug for microwave, and fridge, so ask before you come. A lot of services, restaurants all within walking distance.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is old and terrible!! Our room had a large opening under the door. There was a mouse or some animal in the room that I caught with my eye. It was a disgrace to even rent out. Please avoid this hotel and the area at all cost.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I try to stay at Choice Hotels when I can, as I get nice points & perks.

This property isn't luxurious by any means, but it is clean and in an area close to the free way.

Lock your stuff up at night, but other than that quiet pleasant stay, will be back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Certainly not the Ritz, but fit the bill as a clean and cared for older property near the Oakland airport and stadium. I travel on business over 125 nights a year and have for over several decades. My requirements are fairly simple; I like a quiet location with a clean and cared for location. The beds and linens need to be fresh, clean and not used for years on end. Smoking room availability is a plus also. This property met all my requirements and is much better than the Best Western in the area where I used to stay. The price was right also. The room is small compared to newer properties, but for an overnight stay they are adequate. My only complaint was the lack of sufficient outlets in the desk area for my computer.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Dan K, General Manager at Quality Inn Oakland, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear Guest, Thank so so very much for your compliments. We appreciate your feedback and its a great way to keep us motivated. We will continue to provide a clean, comfortable and above all most an affordable hotel accommodation in expensive San Francisco bay area. Your patronage is greatly appreciated. We look forward to your visit again soon. Best regards!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Are you going on a fabulous vacation and staying here? (which I doubt because... it's Oakland) Then I'd say no. Do you need a place close to the airport so you don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to make your flight on time? Then I'd say yes. I didn't see any homeless people or experience any rudeness, but it is just a basic hotel. Don't expect more than that and you won't be disappointed.
I don't know if it was because I was just simply exhausted but the beds are freakishly comfortable for what you would expect. I'd stay again if the need arose.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family