“Excellent”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2017

The athmosphereis exellent and the food is always good if a litte bit pricey but worth th expens. Their happy hour is very good and if you want to celebrate, there is a small alcove in the bar where up to 20 people can gather comfortably.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Not only have I enjoyed one of the best steaks in our area as it starts but I have had my holiday party for my office in a separate room. The food is always hot, fresh, staff members very friendly and on the spot with everything that my staff needed for the evening.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

i have visited this place off and on over the last 5 years or so. sad to report, the quality and service has been in a steady decline during that time. the most recent trip with my mother in law presents a case in point. they were 1/3 full when we arrived so we were promptly seated in their fireplace room. then began an increasingly distressing wait for attention from our server and longer wait for the delivery of our prime rib meals. the prime rib was tasty but easily a quarter of it was fat and gristle. the side baked potato - once a hallmark of the place - was obviously warmed over, small and chalky to the taste. we passed on desert and left as soon as we could (there was no wait for the presentation of the check). overall it was a most dissappointng meal.

3  Thank Bob H
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Was "forced" to be seated in the bar due to the long wait for a table in the main restaurant.. I was pleasantly surprised to find that not only were bar foods available but the entire dinner menu would be served if I chose ...which I did. Enjoyed immensely the steak salad with my cocktail. Service was the best as was the atmosphere. I don't normally like the "bar scene"...but now when I go to Vics I ALWAYS opt to sit there

1  Thank mimibear00
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Wonderfully decorated with Christmas trees and decor. Great service both in the bar and restaurant. Henson was our servicer for dinner and he was great.