“fantastic dinner”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2017

was there with a large group and the service was outstanding and the food was great and hot. i got a chance to try a few dishes and all were fantastic.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We all met for dinner my wife and her three sisters and their husbands. The atmosphere was wonderful and service was excellent and overall food quality was great. Great experience with as many people that we had in our party.I would have to agree that the price was slightly a bit high end but I felt it was well worth it. There was a really nice bar inside and nicely decorated in a western theme, i would recommend you get there early and make reservations because it filled up fast on the Friday night we were there.Lots of people ate in the bar that night so it took up most of the tables for drinks but we found a spot.I also really enjoyed the deserts, and tried several with other family members, enjoyed the strawberry shortcake was one of my favorites. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and food quality. Food quantity was lacking. Vegetables could have been increased. Very pricey meal.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We discovered Vics a few months ago upon moving to Brentwood and have had great meals on every visit. Yes its more expensive than your local restaurants but you truly get what you pay for at Vics. Outstanding Seafood and Steak selections and the service is amazing too.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised with how great Vic Stewarts is! Every aspect of our "night out" at this restaurant far exceeded expectations! Though some might say the prices are a bit high, given the overall experience with awesome service & amazing food, not to mention the great atmosphere, I'd absolutely recommend Vic's to everyone!