“Wonderful rolls the minute you sit down!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #22 of 427 Restaurants in Oceanside
Description: Texas Roadhouse is famous for our Hand-Cut Steaks, Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs, Made-From-Scratch Sides and Dressings, Fresh Baked Bread, Ice Cold Beer, and Legendary Margaritas!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This place won my heart with the rolls and continued my admiration with the friendly service, the delicious dinner (I ordered the Road Kill chopped steak), and the fun atmosphere (the "show" by the wait staff). I highly recommend Texas Roadhouse!

Date of visit: March 2020
Write a reviewReviews (102)

Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

Great family spot...have never had something here that we don’t like! Choose your own steak is fun, but you can also order off of their awesome menu! Can’t wait to go back!

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank melindap2014
Reviewed 24 June 2020

We ate inside at Texas Roadhouse in Oceanside CA 6/17/20. We ordered their early bird 6 ounce steak. My husband & I could hardly cut with a knife the steak we were served. Both steaks were also hard to chew. I asked the waitress who served us, if they changed the supplier of their steak because we used to eat at the same restaurant before they closed for eating in due to the pandemic & we were always pleased with the steak they served us. She said no & she will mention it to the manager. This is the first time that we ever had a bad steak. Everything else were good like the salad & bread.

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank Angiebill2017
Reviewed 11 February 2020

Our first visit to the Texas Roadhouse and we were not disappointed. A large selection of steaks to choose from and both our steaks were very good. The selection of beers and cocktails was second to none. We will definitely be back. The staff were all very attentive and friendly.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank temple118
Reviewed 6 November 2019

I took my Family out for an evening of good dinning, and we were not disappointed ! The wait time to feast was a bit lengthy, but well worth it ! The menu did not disappoint, as the selections ranged from fish to T-Bone steaks! The food taste and quality were outstanding; as the service. The prices were above average, but worth the expense ! My overall review of this establishment is above average.

Date of visit: October 2019