“Once again a great meal.”

Felix's BBQ With Soul
Ranked #7 of 395 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I know I have reviewed this restaurant before. But Felix's always amazes me with how consistent there food quality and service is. I have been eating at Felix's for years and they keep getting better. Had my usual vegetable plate and I like the fact you can get items that are not listed as a side. I can always have fried green tomatoes and fried okra as my sides. And there potato salad is best I have eaten. Keep up the good work Felix.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I get the lunch box with the chicken and mac n cheese. the chicken is A-MAZ-ING!!! AND THE MAC-N-CHEESE is to die for. always satisfied when i visit this place.if you are a local, visitor, traveler-I recommend you stop by and give it a try! definitely very rich in flavor and very filling. the corn bread is also very delicious! southern cooking by the beach !

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This was our 1st time at the Sunday Brunch. Amazing as all the other food we have had so many visits before. Atmosphere is great, servers polite, and food is always delicious!!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been eating at Felix's for one year. We have visited approximately 15 times since discovering this gem of San Diego. You will not find better soul food anywhere in California! Everything on the menu is delicious beyond your expectations, the servers are friendly, and the prices are reasonable. This is also a comfy, cozy restaurant to bring family and friends to. We will be returning again soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

They have the best cat fish; always fresh, flake and fried to a perfect golden brown. I love the corn muffins and all the sides. Down home cooking. Great service and a friendly environment.