“I don't get it”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 December 2017

I looked at the reviews and they are good. We went to have dinner and were very disappointed. We ordered the 1/2 rack of baby back ribs with mac n cheese and coleslaw. The Mac n cheese was great. The ribs were served only room temp. Not even warm. I sent them back and asked for them to be warmed. Then if properly smoked the meat of the ribs should fall off the bones. Not at Fleix's you have to cut it or chew it off. That is not great smoked ribs. Then just because you chop cabbage it doesn't become coleslaw. Very disappointing. I would not recommend this place or go back again. This is not great BBQ at all.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

The best thing about Felix's is that every single menu item is delicious! The worst thing about Felix's is that it's 35 minutes away from our house, but that doesn't stop my husband and I from driving there about twice a month. The servers are friendly, the prices are low, and the value is superb. It's the best soul food and BBQ I've had since I was a teenager visiting family in Louisiana and Texas. My favorite foods are the corn muffins, the braised cabbage, the St. Louis ribs and the apple pie. My husband, friends and I have frequented this restaurant for a year and three months now, and are trying to eat each menu item at least once, before starting over again. They offer a sampler platter and lunch specials, which provide the same great food at even lower prices. Try out this cozy, clean, inviting restaurant, and your tastebuds will thank you!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I know I have reviewed this restaurant before. But Felix's always amazes me with how consistent there food quality and service is. I have been eating at Felix's for years and they keep getting better. Had my usual vegetable plate and I like the fact you can get items that are not listed as a side. I can always have fried green tomatoes and fried okra as my sides. And there potato salad is best I have eaten. Keep up the good work Felix.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I get the lunch box with the chicken and mac n cheese. the chicken is A-MAZ-ING!!! AND THE MAC-N-CHEESE is to die for. always satisfied when i visit this place.if you are a local, visitor, traveler-I recommend you stop by and give it a try! definitely very rich in flavor and very filling. the corn bread is also very delicious! southern cooking by the beach !

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This was our 1st time at the Sunday Brunch. Amazing as all the other food we have had so many visits before. Atmosphere is great, servers polite, and food is always delicious!!