“Great food. Relaxed environment. Love this place!”

Panca Peruvian Rotisserie
Ranked #24 of 405 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We met for a business lunch and had the beef, chicken and lamb. All three were amazing! The flavors are superb, the meat was tender, and the atmosphere made for a great business lunch. Don't let the strip mall look fool you. Panic Peruvian is definitely a winner!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Came here with 3 family members for an early dinner on Tuesday night. Cute spot in a small strip mall not too far off the freeway. We arrived at 4pm so we beat the dinner rush. No wait and immediate, warm greeting from the staff when we walked in. Menu offers something for everyone! Seafood, meat, chicken, and veggie options. We had 3 apps - ceviche, scallops and potato dish. All were amazing! Our entrees were the rotisserie chicken, chicken in creamy sauce, and the lamb dish. Flavors kept everyone at our table super quiet as we devoured everything, with the occasional "yum!" or "mmmm!". We ordered every single dessert on the menu - there were 5 offerings and between the 4 of us, we were able to have generous samplings of each. Lastly, I had the purple corn juice because it sounded fun - and it was delicious. The prices are definitely right, here! We ordered a ton of food for our group, beverages for everyone, apps, dinner, and dessert - with left overs and our tab was just over $100 (not including tax, tip). We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This was a delightful restaurant to find on a Sunday afternoon! Thank you Trip Advisor reviewers for giving it such strong recommendations - they were definitely accurate! We love finding and trying Peruvian restaurants wherever we can and were very pleased to find one on the local area. This is one of the better ones we've ever found (and we've tried then all across the country). The cheviche was excellent and the shrimp soup was to die for. We also tried the Papa a la Huancaina and the Chicharron (pork sandwich) and they were both exceptional. We highly recommend that you try them! We love to find small local restaurants to support - they definitely give you a quality meal for a fair price.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Wow. What a gem this little restaurant is. I tried the Chicken soup and was blown away. It is totally comfort food. Everything my mom put in homemade soup when I was a kid. Chicken breast meat, veggies like carrots, corn, peas, and rice! It was delicious!!! I also had a side caesar salad My daughter loves the ceviche. We will most certainly be returning.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Our family of 4 (including our 2 "kids" that are now in their 20's) went to Panca Peruvian for a late Father's Day Dinner (that is, we went on the Friday after Father's Day). I can't rate the Cevichi as I don't eat Cevichi, but the other 3 people really liked it. We each had a different entrée, and we were all pleased. My only caution is to anyone who, like me, cannot handle a hot kind of spicy. Be sure to ask the very helpful wait staff if you have any questions. This is a small, casual, nicely decorated restaurant. They do not take reservations or call ahead seating. Oh, I can't forget about desert! We shared 3 different small deserts. They are all made in house, and they are wonderful! We all agreed that we will be back.