“Family dinner”

Wrench and Rodent Seabasstropub
Reserve with OpenTable
Wrench and Rodent Seabasstropub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 397 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My niece was in town and she is vegan so we went on a hunt! There were 8 of us with varying food tastes. There are actually 2 restaurants within the same entrance. A noodle place and the wrench and rodent. We sat out back after quite a long wait. The service was pretty fast though. We had the noodles delivered to the table. You do have to order them separately though. But the kids ordered some vegan sushi rolls and we had some drinks and it was really nice!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Doesn't look like much on the outside but once inside the food was a treat. Best exotic sushi I've eaten. Service was great. Food fresh and delicious. I would recommend this place but reserve since it is small. Everyone in our party enjoyed the food.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We went with some friends that had never been and wanted great sushi. We got so lucky because Davin was behind the sushi bar that night. What an amazing experience! I suggest making reservations to sit at the sushi bar. We didn't order n let Davin surprise us. Plate after plate we were served the most tasty, fresh fish. You have to try this place!

1  Thank Debra R
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This place was the best place we went to in Oceanside! One thing is the food is outstanding and delicious food and it comes fast! The other thing is I forgot my phone there and we were living the next day so we could not pick it up. I called the next day and she said she will have it Mailed to me.
Very helpful and nice

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I almost did not go to the restaurant become of the name but I am happy I did. I was impressed by the selection and quality of the rolls and it is set in a laid back cool space.