“Great Pizza, Great location”
Review of Zig Zag Pizza

Zig Zag Pizza
Ranked #15 of 404 Restaurants in Oceanside
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Located one block from the Oceanside Pier this hotspot is a great place for pizza, rock and brew! Choose from several signature pizzas or salads and walk out with a bag of ice, craft brew, wine or soda. Great for the hungry beachgoer!
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Zig Zag is located in the same building as the Wyndam. Since the Wyndam doesn't have any dining capabilities there, the Zig Zag was perfect for a quick, salad, pizza and a beer. They also have a nice wine selection and the pricing overall was good. The workers were very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

When your body demands gluten-free, you're grateful to find pizza you can eat even though gluten-free crust will never compare with hand-tossed, regular crust. We split a custom gluten-free pizza, which hit the spot. And we also shared the feature Strawberry Fields Forever salad, which was truly excellent. ZigZag features a lively vibe and a room full of all kinds of people enjoying delicious food in the company of family and friends. The plus was we were able to just walk around the corner from our room at the Wyndham Oceanside Pier Resort.

1  Thank Robert H
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Hot, fresh, tasty, and 1 pie was just enough for us two - at a reasonable price! A vast variety of drinks, at a less reasonable price. But hey, I walked there from the fourth floor in my lounge pants and slippers 4 dinner, so that's five stars easy in my book.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This place was close to where were staying so we ordered a pizza to go and ate it on our balcony while enjoying the sunset. It would be a fun place to eat in at also since it has a lively vibe. The pizza was good but they did not have anchovies, which is fine for most people:), but my mom and I are the a few that enjoy them.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

The pizzas are reasonably priced, but I didn't like the crust, it was too chewy. You can choose 4 toppings in the included price, but they are used sparingly. One of our toppings was spinach, but when it comes out black & crisp, I consider it burnt. If I managed this restaurant, I would not have served the pizza we received. Unfortunately, we got it to go, so didn't look at it until we were back in our condo.

Been to Zig Zag Pizza? Share your experiences!