“Delicious Fish and Chips!”

Harbor Fish and Chips
Ranked #15 of 413 Restaurants in Oceanside
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 11 November 2017

A couple that we met along the Pacific Highway mentioned that this was a great place to eat. We found it quickly off of the highway and really enjoyed our lunch of clam chowder and fish and chips.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Our cousins from Oceanside introduced us to this classic fish and chip shop two years ago while we were visiting from British Columbia ,Canada. Unfortunately, they've moved up to Northern California and don't get to visit their favourite place.
Well we were back in town this week with some more relatives and a friend so we had to make a stop at the Harbor and enjoy some of the best fish and chips. Delicious as always and staff are great too ! Looking forward to a trip back next year !

Reviewed 24 October 2017

So my review here is only for the chowder, which others have rated so high. So I have enjoyed chowder from Splash, and the Pike in Seattle, which many feel is the best on the west coast, so maybe my expectations are a little high, Bottom line, The chowder here is boring, tasteless, and according to several local friends, comes right out of a one gallon can. The consistency is like water and I had to search for any clams........ Actually, I think Progresso is far better. I may come back, but not for any chowder

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Dropped in for lunch while strolling on the harbor. Very friendly staff, seems to be a family owned place. Pay a visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The pieces of fish are so big that I regretted getting two, but I took it home and fished it later.Very good.

Been to Harbor Fish and Chips? Share your experiences!