“Sunday Brunch With High School Friends”
Review of Oceanside Broiler

Oceanside Broiler
Ranked #21 of 397 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2017

My wife & I met with five high school classmates here for a Sunday buffet brunch - love the view outside and wished we all owned a boat. Excellent brunch selection; wished service was better though.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

My wife and I took our daughter's in-laws out to lunch at the Broiler to thank him for signing us up for friends and family discounts at the clothing manufacturer he retired from.
I t was just a few days shy of Thanksgiving, on Monday. The restaurant was not overly busy and we were seated immediately, served water and had our menus from Ty the server.
We two men opted for the herbed panco crusted red snapper. I really like panco because it gives the food that crusty shell. The fish was hot and done to perfection. It was served with sautéed French green beans and rice pilaf. We both thoroughly enjoyed the meal. The two women chose a mahi burger and turkey sandwich. They also were very satisfied.
The Broiler has an extensive seafood menu, and if the snapper is any indication, they all should be very well presented.
We would definitely visit the Broiler again when in Oceanside.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Not worth the money, we ordered a ceviche we were severely disappointed, didn’t taste like anything resembling ceviche and came a mountain of plain nachos

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We decided to come here for drinks and appetizers to check it out. We enjoyed them on the patio. We decided to come back for dinner. Our food and service was great. This restaurant too did not think our 10yr anniversary was worthy of a free dessert. Maybe only Orange County does this....lol

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We had much better food at other area restaurants. It seemed strange that the tables in the bar had a better view than the dining room tables. I had the locally caught yellowfish that was on special. One end of it was a little overcooked, even though I specifically asked for a medium preparation. My husband had the King crab & shrimp Louie. The King crab legs were very thin & still in 1/2 the shell, so it was messy removing each leg & then putting it back into the salad. Probably wouldn't go back.

Been to Oceanside Broiler? Share your experiences!