“Lunch with my dog!”
Review of The Nest of Ojai

The Nest of Ojai
Ranked #3 of 7 Quick Bites in Ojai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Walking around I found this great little place. I picked it because they had a patio where I could have my dog with me. Had their incredible tacos and a cold glass of sangria. Perfect.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (32)

Reviewed 3 August 2020

We stopped here for a late lunch but the place was still pretty busy. There were 3 windows, pick-up, phone orders and order window. We were waiting in line to order and my husband said, why don't you call and order? So I did and our lunch was ready by the time we got to the head of the line! We got the smoked salmon salad and it was the best salad I have ever had! Delicious. I'm sure the rest of their food is great!

Date of visit: July 2020
2  Thank Alexandra T
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

Stopped by late on a Friday afternoon, we had the Nest Salad and Brisket Sandwich. Salad was fresh and sandwich was perfectly smoked. Helpful counter and staff in general, the specials looked great and will happily revisit next time we are in town;-)

Date of visit: February 2020
2  Thank TheTravelerChick
Reviewed 29 January 2020

Wonderful assortment of good foods here: a bowl of rice and beans, salads, fries, drinks with indoor and lots of outdoor seating. We stopped in before our drive back to LA and the whole family found yummy happy and healthy choices!

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Ramelle
Reviewed 12 January 2020

We kept seeing ads for here and passed it often going through town. Very fun place with great food. Great outdoor seating!

Date of visit: January 2020