“Simply delicious! ”
Review of Hip Vegan Cafe

Hip Vegan Cafe
Ranked #3 of 99 Restaurants in Ojai
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We took a scenic route on our way to Santa Barbara and drove to the charming little town of Ojai. We decided to grab a bite at theHip Vegan Cafe. At first we were a little unsure where to go, the cafe is behind another building, but a nice lady said they were open and we knew we were in the right place. So don't worry if you don't immediately see it from the street.

The food was absolutely delicious! I had Thai soup and spring rolls, both very fresh and flavorful. I rolled my eyes when my husband decided to go for a Mexican dish, because we live in Tucson, we have the best Mexican food here, but he said it was the best Mexican food he ever had. I believe it was a quesadilla (without cheese obviously) and black beans.

If I ever find myself in Ojai again, I'll definitely go back here!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

We had the raw salad and the burger. The tahini dressing was great, can highly recommend this place. Nice place to sit outside!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

one of my favorite places to eat every time I come to Ojai. Their spring rolls are by far one of the best I have ever eaten.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

The setting is great, we ate outside. the atmosphere is friendly and welcoming. We ordered Tempeh burgers and the hummus plate. All were delicious, the vietnamese coffee with coconut creamer was a win!

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I adore this place! The Indo Roll is my fave and their cookies are incredible. The food and setting are top notch. I'm always disappointed that they're closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Been to Hip Vegan Cafe? Share your experiences!