2,271 results
All reviews sandy's pub fireplace suite squaw creek forest view ski lift business conference olympic village free shuttle ice rink sweet potatoes deli tahoe city self park shuttle service beautiful property heated pool valet parking fitness center
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I have stayed at RSC on several occasions and for different purposes (judicial conferences, bachelorette spa weekend, solo work getaway...) and each has been perfect. The resort has all of the comforts and luxuries I want in a resort plus the immediate access to nature and solitude. One of the keys to this for me is the resort's size and layout - you don't have to find your way out of a city to get into the forest. In summer and fall I like to go for runs on trails adjacent to the resort, colleagues have hiked. In the winter I ski/snowboard. I also love to shop - there are a few great shops on the premises and in the nearby Squaw Village. I also love to lay by a gorgeous pool with a glass of wine (check!) or take my computer down to one of the outdoor patios to work in a gorgeous place (check!). Maybe someday they will take my suggestion to become dog-friendly to guests as well as owners, at which point the resort would be perfect.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2017

excellent stay great service will be back soon .great food. nice bars with nice options.music in lobby with good entertainers and very friendly people .excellent for families and couples wanting for A getaway week

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andre P, General Manager at Resort at Squaw Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Chris J,

Thank you for sending us your review. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back to the resort and to Lake Tahoe again very soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about this resort! Our stay couldnt have gone better, we were able to relax and have a great time. Our kids love the slide and pool service. Our family loves it here and cant wait to go again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Lindsay M,

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

So the first time we went here on July 27 2014 we we had an extremely fun time so then we stayed there for three days and then I was crying because I had to leave. So then next year we came back to sunnyside then we came to the hotel after we got to are room we went to the village and that was HECK of fun then we came back we got are swim suites on and went on the water slide for a couple hours an then we went to are room and watched tv and played on our IPads and I love this place

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We had the best Service always from Tam at Six Peaks she is the best and drinks are perfect. Always in a great mood and makes us feel special . Cliff was awesome too. Always a great time and super yummy food.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends