“Exceptionally fresh seafood”

The Bucket Crabs & Crawfish
Ranked #43 of 343 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 8 April 2017

We had passed this restaurant a number of times and finally went in on a Friday evening. The atmosphere is more towards a diner/dive but rtf he food does not disappoint. We had shrimp and crab legs which were wonderfully fresh and the sauce, which you get to choose and the level of spice/heat. Delivered to our table in a plastic bag along with our corn the food was so hot we had to wait to dig in. You simply poor the contents on a butcher paper covered table and go to work. Next time I bring a pair of tongs. There's a roll of paper towels at the table and a sink to wash up after ward's. We will absolutely be back when our seafood craving hits.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

The food is good but, to me, it seemed expensive. They offer several dining packages. Be careful with the level of spice, medium was more than enough for most of my party.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Calamari was very good, coconut shrimp was delicious! 1lb of crawfish and shrimp with corn and sausage and potato!! Very messy but very worth it

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Friendly staff .. It was my first time there and loved it . I will be going back again big crab legs and shrimp. Next time I will order with out the sauce I am not one who cares for sauce on anything . But this place rocks !

1  Thank Carol L
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Who needs plates and silverware when u can use ur table and fingers! I love this place! My sis and I came in after a convention, we walked in as ladies and walked out as men! It was so much fun, the seafood is so good! The crab legs are perfectly meaty and delicious! The Cajun sauce is spicy and compliments the shrimp perfectly! My sis ordered a pound of shrimp and man we were stuffed! I love this place and will definitely come back again!