“In love with the Panda Inn”

Panda Inn Restaurant - Ontario
Ranked #2 of 343 Restaurants in Ontario
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Guasti
Description: Panda Inn is a leader in upscale Chinese cuisine. The restaurant was established through the vision of Andrew Cherng, founder and chairman of parent company Panda Restaurant Group, and his father, Master Chef Ming-Tsai Cherng. The concept remains simple - to introduce regional Chinese cooking to a local audience. Today, Panda Inn carries on that tradition in a more casually sophisticated setting, practicing the Chinese art of balancing a mixture of tastes and textures in each entree to delight the senses.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great fast and quick service. Clean restaurant and restrooms. Wonderful food. And reasonably priced for it being in Victoria Gardens.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This is our company go to place whenever we have out of town visitors and clients. Food is always fresh, never to disappoint.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The food is really fresh and the sauces are flavorful but not over powering. The service is top notch. You will not be disappointed. They are know for honey walnut shrimp. The garlic chicken is great. The mixed veggies are really good, Its not just everyday Chinese food. It is much better.(we eat Chinese food every week)

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I like the atmosphere and the food is good tasting.. My favorite is the fortune cookies dipped in white chocolate..

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Was very disappointed, and shocked at the service I received. My kids gave me money for fathers day to go out and eat with them as my fathers day gift. I have been here many times over the past 10 years. I ordered the sizzling rice soup which my family loves. I waited 25 minutes. Received the soup, it was cold. Also, very little chicken or shrimp in the soup. Wow, we were shocked at how bad it was. Then we ordered rice with our meal. Meal was served, short of the rice which we waited for. Then at the end of the meal, here comes the rice. The drinks were not refilled, then we flagged down a bus boy, he filled them for us, and that was it during the entire meal. I was sorely , sorely disappointed, when the bill came for 93 dollars, ( the receipt suggested I leave a $14.00 dollar tip) I spoke with the girl at the front podium and mentioned to her this was the worst service i had ever had in all the times I visited. I told her I was leaving a 7.00 tip, not because the girl deserved it but because I respect the position of being a server. I really should have left a dollar, but I am not that rude. That is what the service was worth. Cold food, poor service, 93.00 dollar bill. I will pay and have paid many times over 150 dollars, but it was worth it. Unfortunately this time, for fathers day, It was a bust!!!

1  Thank Frank D