Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$99
US$89
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$146
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$254
US$219
US$174
US$149
All reviewsontario airportblu barbreakfast buffetwould stay here againthe shuttle driverearly checkcoffee makerlobbystarbucksmall
Reviewed 2 May 2018

My sister and I were in town for a funeral, and I thought I had reserved a room with 2 king beds. It turns out I had only reserved a room with one bed. Jesse not only was nice and accommodating when we checked in, but immediately helped us with a room change. I really appreciate his service and friendliness :)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Ian A, Front Office Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Kerry B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. Your feedback is very important to our efforts to continuously improve guest satisfaction: we strive to do the best job we can, and reviews like yours make it all worthwhile. I will certainly share your survey with our entire team, as we believe it very important for all associates to be able to see how our guests rate their stay with us. In particular, I know Jesse will be very grateful for your recognition of his assistance to you.

Thank you again and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We rented a Toyota Corolla from this hotel. The car was dirty, smelled bad and did NOT have a full tank of gas. The check-in/registration/pick-up process was archaic and very low-tech. The WORST part, the vehicle was NOT registered and had out-of-date tags. We were pulled over for no registration and there wasn't any paperwork in the car other than my receipt. BUYER BEWARE!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Ian A, Front Office Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear Abqlolo,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your experience with SoCal Car Rental. I would like to apologize on their behalf for the less than satisfactory service you were provided. Although the car rental agency is located in our lobby, they are a 3rd party company that is not directly affiliated with the hotel. I have notified their management team of your review and encourage you to please reach out to their office directly at 909-740-6567 with anything you might need.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This hotel is in a great location very near the airport. It is large and clean with typical businesspersons type rooms and amenities. Conveniently there is a small coffee shop right in the lobby that you can stop at on the way to your morning, with various hot and cold coffee combinations. A nice way to start the day.

Room Tip: The higher up the room the quieter it will be.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Garey C,

Thank you for choosing the Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center during your recent visit to Ontario, CA. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We hope to see you again soon if your future travels bring you back to the Ontario area!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

We were recently there for a conference. We were visiting from Anchorage, Alaska. Chidi and the front office desk were very attentive & informative. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet and sitting outdoors by the pool. Rooms were clean. Weather was great. Centrally located. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Nice to have coffee in the room

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Swtesq,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. We love reading reviews such as your own and thank you for your compliments to our wonderful team members, especially with your mentioning of Chidie. Each team member plays a huge role in the guest experience and we are delighted that you had a positive and memorable time here. I hope we have the pleasure to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We liked to location, the room was great, very comfortable. I took the shuttle over to the mall because my husband went out the the Fontana track, they said here is a card with the number you call when you are ready to come back, so I stopped at the Welcome California desk had them call, couldn't get through so after minutes we faxed and emailed the hotel to send the shuttle, long story short after 2 hours waiting I called my husband he came from the track took me and two other ladies where they needed to go and we headed back to the room, stopped to let them know of the problem, they said the phones had been down all day so no calls could come through, I said that it would have been nice if they had let me know of the problem, she was very rude and said they just found out about it? If you don't have a reliable shuttle service don't offer it. The front desk staff was lacking in every possible way, seems they like to play the blame game, and contradict themselves.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Ian A, Front Office Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Cindy M,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your feedback. Although I was happy to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of your room, I was very distressed to see that you encountered some less than friendly associates during your experience with us. We pride ourselves on providing sincere and warm service and the miscommunications you received from the Front Desk is less than acceptable. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize. I know that does not change your experience, but I have discussed these issues with our Front Desk staff and appreciate you letting us know. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to be given the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.