See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This noisy hotel was rundown, dirty, and soooo noisy! Train tracks next door, paper-thin walls, a brusque employee and cigarette burn holes in the bedspread in our non-smoking room. Yuck! 10 miles down 1-10 sit several nicer spots. Don’t stay here !!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

If I could leave zero stars, I would.

We needed a place to shower & sleep for a couple days because we had been driving for a few days and needed a break but didn't want to spend a lot of money. From prior experiences at Rodeway, I swore we'd never stay at one again. I booked thru Priceline's 1 star hotel booking where you don't know the name of the hotel until you book. Of course it was a nonrefundable room at this Rodeway.

The room was filthy - long dark hairs in the supposedly clean towels and inside the shower curtain. All over the place! My hair is short and blonde and my husband's is short and grey so it wasn't ours!

There was dirt all over the walls everywhere. The fridge and microwave were dirty inside. Overall it was filthy!

Quiet?!?! Not! A train runs by every so often. I jumped out of a deep sleep. Then the truckers are coming & going all day and night. I don't mind that -- its their job. But, at about 1 am, there was loud knock on the door. I thought it was our door but, it was the guest next door. The local police were there and they brought the guy outside in his boxers and cuffed him up and then they proceeded to toss the room all night and not very quietly. Needless to say--no sleep that night.

Id rather sleep in the car and not shower rather than stay in that filth and be neighbors with who knows?!?!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The biggest bugs I've ever seen some dead some alive. I checked in yesterday and the staff was very friendly and I appreciated that I went out for a day of shopping and when I returned to eat dinner and go to sleep I found the biggest fattest ugliest bugs I've ever seen. As I got down to take pictures of them in the corners I saw all the dirt in the corners that haven't been cleaned in Forever this place is disgusting this place should be closed down. I feel sorry for the employees and have to work there and put up with people screaming and yelling about how disgusting this place is I think I'm going to call the health department please look at the picture I'm going to put on here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I find most things funny and how gross it was and kinda sketchy made me wish I hadn't been so cheap to even consider this place . The people walking around were from normal truckers to more .... unfortunate citizens. Middle of the night honking for people to come outside at 2 am to a few loud drunk people out side nothing too crazy but man if I was looking for safety and solitude in my room was I mistaken. I just kept laughing wondering if I could touch anything, the bed was actually comfortable I just had to remove the cigarette burned comforter on it and the few strangers hairs . The shower I'm pretty sure someone fought for their life in here with all the paint spots , random brown spatters and apparent blood on the wall . Again probably the funniest worst gross place .

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank moongoddess3001
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel Rodeway Inn was the best Hotel that me and my Husband had ever slept in and it felt very comfortable. We don't mind staying in this hotel again. I'm also glad there was a lot or restaurants and to choose from to eat and the Ontario Mills Mall was right there right over the bridge that's was cool. I gave this hotel a High rate because from my experience I really love this hotel to stay in.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple